Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

economic system

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic

do you think imperialism is the correct path?
absolutely not
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
not, but what can we do?
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
maybe
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
yes, im an individualist
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

x1134x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its pure evolution and survival of the fittest, It has little else to do with human concepts. Its easier to eat another organism and take its resources than to develop one's own, so Imperialism was born when we were all still single-celled organisms. . . and it will continue to take place in the future. Now it is human vs human, Capitalism is NOT the precursor to any of it. It is purley human survival. It would arise from communism, or anarchism or any other system in between.

Now lets play some cards!

x1134x
ivanmexican

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to x1134x, i really recomend you to read some books about economic evolution, so you can see that imperialism is not a human caracteristic, it'a a form of capitalist behavior.
And please, if youre not interested on the topic, just keep going and dont make comments like lets play some cards; why you think you can end a post arguee just because you disagre?
x1134x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ivanmexican wrote:
to x1134x, i really recomend you to read some books about economic evolution, so you can see that imperialism is not a human caracteristic, ?

I didn't say it was a human characteristic, its a characteristic of life in general. Army ants practice imperialism. Bees practice imperialism. Bacteria practice imperialism.

So if your theory is correct, then trace how the bacteria got started with capitalism and somehow got to imperialism. . . .

Just because someone wrote it a book that capitalism breeds imperailism doesn't make it right, hell, i'll write a book that says the earth isn't spherical. . . .

It's just common sense, Imperialism is the taking and utilizing of resources from one organism or group of organisms by another. Happens all the time in the absence of capitalism.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2