Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm banned and I didn't do anything...

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: I'm banned and I didn't do anything... Reply with quote

I was away for a few days and today I tried entering the channels and I was banned in #magic-league #draft4you and #judges4you
I joined #apprentice but was kicked right away with this:
You've been kicked out of #apprentice by ChanServ (ringman Banned for 3 weeks for Ratings Fraud. 01/15/07)

So it appears that ringman cheated and he was banned. The thing is many portuguese players are banned because of this (I talked to them). Why did you ban us? It's not fair just because one Portuguese player cheats everyone gets banned. If an American cheats does every American gets banned? I don't think so.

I think there are some judges that don't like us because we one of us had logs showing a judge (don't remmember who and it doesn't matter) saying that they would never accept Portuguese judges anymore. I think this happened because a portuguese player cheated in the judge test.

Anyway I want to get unbanned because I did nothing.
Black_Elf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol they didn't ban the whole country they just banned the ISP same in the case of Roarix( that got some other people in Wisconsin or Minesotta dunno for sure banned), that was done because he kept avoiding bans.

And seriously coming in here saying you WANT to be unbanned isn't very nice, more like a please and a nice atitude would have worked.

You have noone else to blame but your own ringman

Last edited by Black_Elf on Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
jheezy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think this is like the vizion banning cuz when vizion got banned most of quebec got banned as well cause of the ip he had used
Thorns

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, I also live in Qc and I was banned for like 2 months after the vizion incident... Just message nico Smile
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I don't have to come here and ask nicely because I did nothing to get banned. And no I don't have to blame ringman. He didn't ban me. He got himself banned and they don't know how to ban him properly because he keeps avoiding bans and other people get banned in the way.

BTW how do I pm nico? (sry at first I wrote "how do I ban nico". it was a mistake and it probable happened because I was thinking about ban lol)
SteveOB

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all your being a dick, If I was Nico I wouldn't even consider unbanning you....mistakes happen your moron and its a free site not like your losing millions.
Black_Elf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing is here Tuga demanding something out of a league that IS FREE 100% is a bad idea you don't pay anything, it's not a RIGHT to play here it's a PRIVILEGE. The only way they could ban him so that he can't evade ban is ISP ban more smarter people than you and me tried that before. Keep up the attitude you're going to get unbanned then be regarded as a prick.
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveOB, are you stupid or what? I'm not being a dick. I'm mad because I was away and when I come back I see that I'm banned for something I didn't do. If this happened to you you would probably fo the same or worse.

And BTW you're the only dick and moron in here.

W/e. I don't care if you think I'm a prick or not. I just want to get unbanned because I DIDN'T DO ANYHTNING!!! I should be getting simpathy not hate towards me.

Last edited by TugaChampion on Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord_tiamat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, calm down, they guy didnt do ANYTHING WRONG, and he has all the right to be pissed he wants to play magic, talk to people, idel who knows what and he should be able to, Ringman's problems are being put onto atleast 10 other people, and they just want to play magic, and since complaining is the only thing he can do then do it. You are the moron's for bashing him, grow up, get a life, and stop bashing others.
SteveOB

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You actaully make no sense you were verbally attacking Magic-League judges and ITS A FREE SITE they are not required to do anything for you....and If to keep the site free of cheaters they have to get rid of other people as well I can get over it...I mean it would suck but still why would you want to play on a free site with cheaters or a site with cheaters at all for that matter...Id rather not play then play on a site with cheaters....and if they have to leave you banned thats unfortunate but wouldn't you rather that, then to be playing with cheaters? It doesn't make the game or site enjoyable.
Black_Elf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord_Tiamat i would have understood if he came in here asking for a unbanning. Th thing is there was someone else here affected by this , by the ban on Roarix which is similar. He came nicely and asked for a resolution, he didn't barge in demanding to be unbanned.

A lot of people think about this league like they have the obligation to do what they do! They don't understand the effort they put into creating this, and when people that don't appreciate that and come in saying that they can't ban people properly and act as if they are entitled to this, that just pisses me off, i've been with this league for a long time, i thank these guys daily for giving me a place to play magic and giving me a chance to make a lot of friends and when i see people doing stuff like this it ticks me off.
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, he can be pissed off for being banned. But he shouldn't be pissed of at the League. He should be pissed of at Ringman. Automatically jumping the gun and assuming that the judges just dont like Portugese players isn't exactly the best way to try and get unbanned. Posting that you were banned because of Ringman, and simply asking a Moderator to unban him would probrably be alot more affective than to go off and assume something.
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all: thanks Lord_tiamat. It's sad that in all the replies only Lord_tiamat was really nice and both jheezy and Thorns were nice.

SteveOB: I didn't verbally attack magic-league. So you think to get rid of one cheater it's ok to get rid of some other players than when a terrorist makes a few hostages in a building let's rush inside the building and fire as fast as we can until we kill the terrorist. If a few hostages die it doesn't matter as long as the terrorist dies. BTW you were the one who verbally attacked me.

Black_Elf: I doubt you or most people in here would ask nicely. In fact most people would insult the league and everyone they could remmember. Of course I didn't ask nicely. I said: unban me. And then SteveOB calls me a dick and a moron. I guess I should be nice to him too...

Acid_Christ: I don't have to be pissed off at ringman. Once again: he did nothing to me. He cheated and he deserves to be banned but it's not his fault that I got banned. Yes if he hadn't cheated I wouldn't have been banned but it's not his fault. Like a person with heart problems that loves Soccer. If their team is playing a very important game and it game has a dramatic end and that person dies it's not the players fault. I didn't jump the gun and assumed that the judges don't like Portuguese players. I KNOW that there's at least one judge that doesn't like Portuguese players and a lot of Portuguese players were banned because of this too.

And I'm finally unbanned thanks nico but thanks to that I missed today's trial.
Black_Elf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait so you're saying a SINGLE judge got portuguesse players banned? Good lord, you have serious issues. Magic-League may have some problems but discrimination is certainly not one of them.
And yes i would have asked nicely, the first time i joined me and my brother played on the same ip and we both got banned. I didn't go bitching about it, i just explained the situation to Lydonius and the problem was solved.

Maybe SteveOB was a little tough but still he made a valid point, i don't agree with the whole cursing thing.

What other people would do doesn't gie you the right to act the way you do. And your last comment was basically you scolding nico for missing a trial! A trial you SHOULD THANK him for actually taking place. Why are you acting as if it's your right to play here?
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't scolding nico about not being able to play in the trial. Anyway the trial's entries started now I got the times mixed up. And no I'm not saying a single judge got the Portuguese players banned. Stop putting words in my mouth. What I said is that if one judge said that there would never be a Portuguese judge there might be other judges thinking the same way. And that happened because of a Portuguese player cheating too. Also some Portuguese guys were expecting around 8 or 9 in the judge's test and got 4 and that happened a few days after we found out that a judge had said that.
Yeah it's easy for someone to say "oh I would have asked as nice as I could and if I didn't get unbanned and got insulted it wouldn't matter because this is a free site." I'm not doing it because the other do/would do it. I'm saying you shouldn't complain about the way I complained because you would probably do it too.

I guess next time someone cheats and then evades bans they should ban all ISPs from that player's country. Or even the whole world's ISP. That way there won't be anymore cheaters!!!!
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3