Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mono green beats. need advice

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
MassO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, Fatty just shut up, you dont know what the hell your talking about, most control players are set up to Wrath on turn 3 so there goes your kill conditions and if you do get another critter down its going to get condemned backed up with counters. No One uses the Moat, ive tried it in SB in u/w control, doesnt work, people are using a very useful card now days in green, its called krosan Grip, people.

Secondly, the Fist SUCKS, dont play it, would u: a: cast ledgewalker or call turn 2 or b: cast a fist on a elf that give u 2 tokens and trample, hmmm i wonder, most newbs will be like awwwww trample ill take it, but there is a think called last gasp, shock, seal, ect ect ect then your like wtf. Any way the correct awnser is a, cus a 3 turn 8/8 trampler to the head or so always hurts.

Third, The bees and to high of mana cost in this deck and is too slow for what he is trying to do. If your worried about getting damage thru play more evasive critters. Say Dryad Sophisticate, Ledgewalker, Scryb ect

Fourth, if your worried about the Wrath, obv. you are a newb, cus you play just enough critters and pump to get them on a clock, you hold back a dryad or ledgewalker or scryb or even a solifuge and just keep attacking until the wrath.

I do believe RECLAIM should be in this deck atleast 3 copies, nothing like 2 Inocations back to back to end a game on turn 4

Solar Flare and Pox are going to rape you so D'storm, they are going to disrupt you just enough to get their momentum up whether it be a wrath or thier combo, you will lose PERIOD.

I dont know why im even responding to this stupid thread, cus MGA in standard sucks, Im never going to play something that definitly has to win by round whatever or i lose. Its one thing for your Oppenents to put you on a clock but to put yourself on a clock with the deck your playing is just stupid. So all you rogue/noobs out there that would like to play this in the minis tommorow, go right ahead, the only way your going to win is if your oppen dies from laughing at your deck. LOL ;/

GL

jmsq AKA MassOass
Peiare17g

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the advice i guess. i never would have thought of reclaim
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2