Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RG Slivers

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> TimeSpiral Block Constructed (TBC)

What do you think the best Web Browser is?
Internet Explorer
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Mozilla Firefox
64%
 64%  [ 18 ]
Avant Browser
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Opera
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Other?
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 28

iKe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: RG Slivers Reply with quote

Here's A Sliver Deck I came up with. It's pretty simple I don't know what other decks are in Time Spiral Block but this deck seems pretty good. What do you guys think?

//NAME: RG Slivers
4 Bonesplitter Sliver
4 Two-Headed Sliver
4 Spined Sliver
4 Might Sliver
4 Gemhide Sliver
4 Firewake Sliver
4 Orcish Cannonade
4 Sudden Shock
4 Rift Bolt
1 Pendelhaven
1 Kher Keep
4 Terramorphic Expanse
6 Forest
8 Mountain
4 Fungal Reaches
SB: 3 Spinneret Sliver
SB: 4 Might of Old Krosa
SB: 4 Krosan Grip
SB: 4 Lightning Axe
Quantumdemon2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if your opponent goes turn 2 solitari priest and has enough removal for your guy's, you lose, perhaps something to combat that. Aether web?

What about fungal reaches for mana fixing?Besides that looks solid.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about disintergrate for long game?
iKe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quantumdemon2 wrote:
Well if your opponent goes turn 2 solitari priest and has enough removal for your guy's, you lose, perhaps something to combat that. Aether web?

What about fungal reaches for mana fixing?Besides that looks solid.

I think I can handle sotari priest. I have lots of creatures he most probally wont have enough removal. I have fungal reaches in there.
aldaryn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the gemhides, gemstone mine, and terramorphic expanse, I think it is actually worth it to splash white. I didn't think it would be until I played against it. Also Search For Tomorrows suspended is a great turn one play. Anyway, apart from Sidewinder Sliver obviously being good, the number one reason to splash white is Essence Sliver... if they can't take him out before a combat phase with him in play, then a huge swing in your favor is about to go off.
Quantumdemon2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have fungal reaches in there.

Whoops Embarassed

But yeah Essense sliver owns aggro, if he gets online, there's no way another aggro deck can beat you. So white is a good possible splash, but RG looks to be the more consistent route.[/quote]
thranarama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could even try going 4 colors and running black for one of the best slivers in the game, Sedge Sliver. It curves out nicely and is incredibly good due to the regeneration it gives. You already have the mana to play it, it just requires 1-2 swamps to play/search out with terramorphic expanse.
scars

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note - Orcish Cannonnade is probably a bad idea. Cantrip or not, taking three damage for two really isn't a great trade. Even in block, there are better alternatives - to solve the Soltari Priest problem and provide you with more removal backup against other agro decks, I'd say run Hail Storm.

Also - White gives you Pulmonic Sliver too, and flying for your board = good. Just a thought.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> TimeSpiral Block Constructed (TBC) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1