Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PS3 Experiences


Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic

PS3 Worth it?
Nope
83%
 83%  [ 25 ]
OF COURSE
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 30

Author Message
Bigshow



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Posts: 1374
Location: Igloo town

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed craze
Back to top
Craze



Joined: 30 Jan 2005
Posts: 5676
Location: Indiana, U

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and further more the PS3's graphics smash the Xbox 360
Back to top
iKe



Joined: 14 Dec 2005
Posts: 530
Location: New York

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy who smashed the ps3 is dumber than the assholes who waited in line, He just through away $600 he obviously waited in line too just to make other people he doesn't know on the Internet laugh.

It was kind of funny though Laughing
Back to top
Fools



Joined: 30 Oct 2003
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they make their money on the accessories
Back to top
ant900



Joined: 11 Oct 2004
Posts: 2525
Location: somewhere

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iKe wrote:
The guy who smashed the ps3 is dumber than the assholes who waited in line, He just through away $600 he obviously waited in line too just to make other people he doesn't know on the Internet laugh.

It was kind of funny though Laughing

you do realize he does this for every system right? and further he gets donations for it, so that he doesnt actually pay for it himself
Back to top
iKe



Joined: 14 Dec 2005
Posts: 530
Location: New York

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ant900 wrote:
iKe wrote:
The guy who smashed the ps3 is dumber than the assholes who waited in line, He just through away $600 he obviously waited in line too just to make other people he doesn't know on the Internet laugh.

It was kind of funny though Laughing

you do realize he does this for every system right? and further he gets donations for it, so that he doesnt actually pay for it himself


Well I did not know he get's donations for it. If he get's enough donations and makes money from smashing it He's pretty smart. The people who send his him donations are dumbest one's then Razz
Back to top
CaptainPayne



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wkdclwn89 wrote:
1st up reealize that only 100000 where made and thats it for a year. after a year you can only buy directly from sony and they will be $700. 2nd realize that the PS# fails in comparison to the x-bow 360 and Nintendo Wii. I only went this morning to get one because i sold one to a guy on ebay for $4500. i know he will be selling for more but hey i make $4000 off of it. I went this morning to the target by my house and my uncle is the manager. he let me in at 6:45 and the doors opened at 6:50, i was t he first to get it and got in a fight with a kid behind me because he said that was his and he tried to steal it. his ass wont be worrying about playing anything for awhile. the store that got the most was best buy, all of them got 35, and they had a sign-up list since last month. the 1st 35 was guaranteed a PS3. the rest of the stores got anywhere from 20(walmart) to 8 (Target). All walmarts did the sign-ups but target did the mad-dash.

The PS3 I just got is on its way to a kid in Augusta, GA and i put my money in the bank 3 hours ago. :) all i can say is GG


First of all, I work at a Wal-Mart. We did not get 20. We got 4. 2 of the $600 ones and 2 of the $500 ones. As far as in the future only being able to buy PS3s direct from Sony, that is a total croc. Sony has too many deals with too many retailers, plus having the hardware at retailers increases sales of software and accessories. Sony plans on making PS3s as available as they can, but, just like XBox 360, the system was released way before an adequate supply was produced, rushing out to market for the Christmas season. There were not 100,000 PS3s at launch, there were 400,000, with plans to bring the total to 1,000,000 by January. (This still is way short of the supply of Nintendo Wii, which had 1,000,000 at launch with a total of 3,000,000 planned by January.) Also, at Wal-Mart, we did not do signups, or disallow campers. We had some campers there starting around 10:00 PM on Wednesday night, and they did not go on sale until 7:00 AM on Friday. (That's 35 hours for those of you that are'nt the best at math.)
Back to top
sui_slush



Joined: 19 Apr 2005
Posts: 92

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xbox > * if for nothing else than the controller. And final fantasy games are amazingly gay. Turn based fighting + 20 minute cut scene = faggotry.
Back to top
Itachi



Joined: 08 Mar 2005
Posts: 136

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People are out fo there FUCKING MINDS!!!!!!!!! WHO THE FUCK SIT INF FRONT OF FUCKING STORE WITH BAD WEATHER NIGGAS ARE CRAZY. XBOX HAS ALWAYS BEEN BETTER THEN SONY. the only reason i would want a ps2/3 is to play the new FF or thats it nothing more nothing less there games are garbage besides FF and Socom most games usualy end up with xbox anyway so w/e HALO trumps all to the MAX besides WoW SO fuck ALL YALL Sony Cock Suckers
Back to top
Acid_Christ



Joined: 28 Aug 2004
Posts: 799

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craze wrote:

FF7 - fucking best game ever made. period.

FF8 - am I the only one who likes this? I consider it not just one of the best FFs but also one of the best games. Fucking awsome storyline and characters. The magic system was ehh, but the fighting was cool. And c'mon best scene of all time: Squall's running from the gaint robo spider and Quintes fucking owns it with a 50 cal. GFG.



I have never played FF7 (due to my brothers addiction to it and he never gets off it, except to play the .Hack games).

I liked FF8 too. Most people I know who don't like it never really played it more than 10 minutes Confused

have you played FF Crystal Chronicles? I like how the battles are played, but I don't like how the game is nothing but one big repetition. If they could get a battle system like that in the other Final Fantasy games, that would be the shiznit. And if they do already have that, even better. I haven't played any game console in a while. I would rather spend my money on something useful, not something that is going to be obsolete in 3 years, after I spend a couple hundred dollars on it. Although the Nintendo Wii looks cool, I am kind of reminded of Virtua Boy back in the day (overhyped, and then realized it was a complete waste of money)
Back to top
Craze



Joined: 30 Jan 2005
Posts: 5676
Location: Indiana, U

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
PS3 CANT PLAY previous PS generation games. SO ITS SHITTTTTTTTTT.


errr....yea your right, I didn't play FF7 on PS3 sunday....

/sarcasm

Quote:
xbox > * if for nothing else than the controller. And final fantasy games are amazingly gay. Turn based fighting + 20 minute cut scene = faggotry.


Anyone who disses an FF game is a fucking idiot, their fucking classics.
And xbox has like Halo 3, thats about it, the rest will go to hell(aka Windows)

Quote:
People are out fo there FUCKING MINDS!!!!!!!!! WHO THE FUCK SIT INF FRONT OF FUCKING STORE WITH BAD WEATHER NIGGAS ARE CRAZY. XBOX HAS ALWAYS BEEN BETTER THEN SONY. the only reason i would want a ps2/3 is to play the new FF or thats it nothing more nothing less there games are garbage besides FF and Socom most games usualy end up with xbox anyway so w/e HALO trumps all to the MAX besides WoW SO fuck ALL YALL Sony Cock Suckers


Your mom must of smoked lots of Crack while preganent with you.

Quote:
would rather spend my money on something useful, not something that is going to be obsolete in 3 years, after I spend a couple hundred dollars on it. Although the Nintendo Wii looks cool, I am kind of reminded of Virtua Boy back in the day (overhyped, and then realized it was a complete waste of money)


I'm sorry man, but the PS2 is the most useful system ever. It servers as a game system, stereo, and DVD player all in one. Hell I even got a TV controller so I don't have to have a TV
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All content on this page may not be reproduced without consent of Magic-League Directors.
Magic the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved.


About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy