Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MWS hacking

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Un4s

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: MWS hacking Reply with quote

Hi guys i would like to
know if there are known some kind of hacks for MWS, and possibly a way to detect them.
Thanks.
Wiley

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah and I've beaten bwing every time I've played him

Also, it's not hard to beat gerrardfo; just use caps until he explodes..
sc4rs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ck3gds - go to hell.

Seriously, what Anubis said is perfectly true. These are completely free games with minimal, if any, prizes. The entire point of this site is to test for real tournaments, and this bullshit doesn't do anyone any good. You will be caught if you're using different decks during the master, regardless of if you have the right code or not, because you have to post your decklist in the top 8, which means you'd still have to win legitimately at least three times to get anything out of it. Just play like the rest of the people on this damn site.
nasa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but you dont make 50K a year playing magic-league
this a place of practice, with like 30$ prizes ever 4 weeks or w/e
so a cheater on m-l is just ridiculous.
KrAeCkEr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with cheaters/hackers is that they probably care very slightly about what any1 else thinks besides themselves because they either have no life or otherwise. People who cheat are scum and have no real reason to do it other than to feel important so even the measly $30 they gain if not caught is merely a bonus to them.
Fools

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: uh Reply with quote

the reason why apprentice got hacked is because the people stopped working on it. mws is constantly being updated and stuff (not too recently i guess) so its harder to hack. thats what i was told a while ago and it does make some sense.

hope that helps.
Craze

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MWS has some anti hacks on it, But if your clever enough to get around them its virtually undectable and 10 times more faster and easier then Appr's cheating prog.

Not that I've done it or anything :-\
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1