Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

42land.dec

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
sc4rs

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Apos Posted: 12 Oct 2006 10:50 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the funniest thing is most of U peaple said that remand sux that manaleak is way better
yes THATS what U peaple said

Good thing there are no peaple here...as has been said, spelling is tech. Also, "u peaple" doesn't exactly refer to anyone specifically enough and with no proof...

Anyway, besides the two-page-long argument I just read hoping to find a better version of the decklist, there was nothing interesting in this entire post. The bajillion-land deck just isn't good in T2, even with Stormbind. Confused
Pete278
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JabaTheWhore wrote:
You all dissapoint me so much. I was going to wait and see if anyone else would mention it but it hasn't happend so I will tell yall.
This deck has 43 land out of 60 cards. Along with cards that you want in your grave like life from the loam. The point is simply this...RUN SINDBAD AND TRADE ROUTES!!!

Sindbad and Trade Routes have been tried. They aren't worth it.

Quote:
Anyway, besides the two-page-long argument I just read hoping to find a better version of the decklist, there was nothing interesting in this entire post. The bajillion-land deck just isn't good in T2, even with Stormbind.

If you went to the link I posted a while back, that was to the Land.dec thread on the WotC boards, where alot of lists have been posted.
MrCowFart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok there's a lot of off topic comments here and y is there no trade routed in this list?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4