Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is There A MWS Hack?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Nerstow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Is There A MWS Hack? Reply with quote

Tonight I played a guy in T1, and he had Dark Confidant and Mana Crypt in play for 15 turns, and never took any damage from either of them. He won 15 coinflips in a row, and had Confidant show land or Mox 15 turns in a row.

Im thinking the chance of him hitting a 1/2 15 times in a row and a 1/3 15 times in a row are less than the chance that there is a mws hack and he was using it. Actually near the end his land and mox shows had less than 1/3 since his deck was thinned.

Is there a known hack? I just have a hard time believing this was legit.
Pete278
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: Is There A MWS Hack? Reply with quote

Nerstow wrote:
Tonight I played a guy in T1, and he had Dark Confidant and Mana Crypt in play for 15 turns, and never took any damage from either of them. He won 15 coinflips in a row, and had Confidant show land or Mox 15 turns in a row.

Im thinking the chance of him hitting a 1/2 15 times in a row and a 1/3 15 times in a row are less than the chance that there is a mws hack and he was using it. Actually near the end his land and mox shows had less than 1/3 since his deck was thinned.

Is there a known hack? I just have a hard time believing this was legit.

Consider the fact he was cheating with multiple moxen and lotuses or just the fact he had an abnormally large land count?
Nerstow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or considering the fact he won 15 coinflips in a row, which if you do the math is nearing near impossible levels.
viceroid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u should have asked him to flip again and again
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1