Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time Spiral Spoiler MWS Patch (.txt)

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Koen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.magic-league.com/download/Time_Spiral_Timeshifted_MWS.txt

I would prolly give this a TST abbreviation.
Hermit_Druid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I click those links, All it shows me is a list of the cards and abilities and etc...
Asukafan2288

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep same here

still no purple cards with TSP edition key
when will it get updated to find them in TSP patch.
ringman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey i can't save as bcz it doesnt appears to me :/ maybe bcz im in firefox but i cant use the internet explorer. Can i copy the all cards ect... and but it on notepad?
will it work the same way?
ty in advance
affinity104

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have done every thing you have said word for word and it doesn't save in my masterbase. Any other suggestions?
kendiggy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo, this seriously dosn't work. I used the link Koen gave and only got 121 cards. Are you guys just gonna abandon this?
Colossus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It worked fine for me.

The only thing is that it dosn't include the 121 purple cards.
MaksymG

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this works fine ty koen or whoever did this
Eldariel
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me or is there a bunch of typos in that spoiler? At many points, I find – (which, on MWS, shows as a black box) instead of - before the creature type. Also, Opal Guardian is Enchantemnt, etc. My main worry is, will this cause problems with the actual TSP-patch for MWS once it becomes available? Or will it be possible to simply overwrite this with the 'official' version? Still, thanks for this patch, been really helpful! Got to test some decks post-TS already.
iKe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Some Reason It only gives me the 121 purple cards and not anything else... This happened to ne1 else?
Eldariel
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The topmost link is the Time Spiral, the lower link are the Timeshifted cards -.-
Eldariel
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just noticed a huge fuckup in this. Griffin Guide is worded wrong, which makes it a billion times better than it actually is. MWS wording:
"When Griffin Guide is put into graveyard from play, put a 2/2 Griffin-token with Flying into play."
Oracle wording:
"Whenever enchanted creature is put into graveyard from play, put a 2/2 Griffin-token with Flying into play."

This means that Condemn and Demonfire will NOT grant a Griffin-token when used. Be aware of this when playing, and I will apologize to everyone I played against thus far not knowing this, since it might've even affected the outcomes of some of those games. I only just noticed this today when I posted the deck on Wizards and checked the autocards for these.
Eldariel
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yawg07 wrote:
Eldariel wrote:
Is it just me or is there a bunch of typos in that spoiler? At many points, I find – (which, on MWS, shows as a black box) instead of - before the creature type. Also, Opal Guardian is Enchantemnt, etc. My main worry is, will this cause problems with the actual TSP-patch for MWS once it becomes available? Or will it be possible to simply overwrite this with the 'official' version? Still, thanks for this patch, been really helpful! Got to test some decks post-TS already.
Opal Guardian IS an Enchantment

Yea, but the spoiler says 'Enchantemnt'.
Gecko83

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: HOW TO ADD TIMESHIFTED SET FROM LINK ABOVE Reply with quote

WHEN YOU ADD THE deck list call it timeshifed not timespiral mws wont recognize the the file if you call it something that is already exsisting. then save the card set call it TST and move on
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2