Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bear vs Shark

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic

Bear vs. Shark
Bear
47%
 47%  [ 16 ]
Shark
52%
 52%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 34

Lackeos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't read the posts before mine, but it doesn't matter, the shark would win. The shark is so much more of a killer than the bear. It's like comparing The Terminator to an unarmed human, it's not fair.

The great white shark was ranked #2 on a list of most dangerous animals. I guarantee that I don't think bear was on the list. Sharks are like pit bulls, they have a very deadly mouth and a body that doesn't attack, it just helps the mouth get near you.

Come to think of it, a bear could probably pwn a stupid hammerhead shark. Their mouths barely open. They have tiny mouths, like babies.
tprestage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So yea, obviously bear would lose, and here's why.
The bear thinks it sees the shark, but it all actuality, it doesn't. When you look at something in the water from above the water, it's going to be somewhere off what you're seeing because of the medium(the water) that you're having to stare through. Not to mention, if the shark was smart, he would just throw a picnic basket in deeper water, and the damn bear would drown.
RichardDWade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tprestage wrote:
So yea, obviously bear would lose, and here's why.
The bear thinks it sees the shark, but it all actuality, it doesn't. When you look at something in the water from above the water, it's going to be somewhere off what you're seeing because of the medium(the water) that you're having to stare through. Not to mention, if the shark was smart, he would just throw a picnic basket in deeper water, and the damn bear would drown.

'Cause bears arent used to catching salmon in the water?
kikimikejiki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if u think elvish god is right ur a dumbass bc ur retarded if u think that
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2