Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Solar Flare - JSS CHAMPS

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
metzel_usa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Solar Flare - JSS CHAMPS Reply with quote

4 Remand
2 Sift
4 Compulsive Research
4 Zombify
2 Persecute
3 Wrath of God
1 Dimir Signet
2 Azorius Signet
3 Mortify
3 Court Hussar
4 Angel of Despair
2 Kokusho, the Evening Star
3 Yosei, the Morning Star
1 Eiganjo Castle
1 Miren, the Moaning Well
1 Shizo, Death's Storehouse
1 Minamo, School at Water's Edge
2 Azorius Chancery
1 Orzhov Basilica
4 Godless Shrine
3 Watery Grave
2 Island
2 Swamp
3 Plains
2 Caves of Koilos
1 Underground River

SIDEBOARD
2 Cranial Extraction
2 Boseiju, Who Shelters All
2 Condemn
2 Last Gasp
3 Descendant of Kiyomaro
4 Pithing Needle

You do not have to comment....this is for someone to send me a deck for the JSS Champs...so if you were wondering yea....
Quetzilla

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solar Flare is a dumb name.
Vimes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the accepted name. You wouldn't go out of your way to say Ghost Dad was a dumb name, would you?
FlyingFreak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck on the JSS champs (you gona need it Laughing )

btw: fix ur sideboard
Quetzilla

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghost Dad is kinda tacky but it's also relevant, as ghost council is the "Ghost Dad". Solar Flare has nothing to do with UBW and if anything woul be a red card. Hence, dumb name. And yes, I think 90% of the vintage decks have dumb names too. That being said, my comment was not directed at precinct, but more at whoever actually named it.

P.S. I'm surprised no one made a crack about Fungus Fire? wtf is with you people--I so set myself up for that.
Quetzilla

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed.
metzel_usa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not give a shit what you guys say about it...Sift is to discard a dragon or angel to for the zombify...i have tried tidings and have been pissed for spending the one extra and not having enough to bring one of them back. But it has tested well and this isnt the final list...Its the cards I want in paper right now so I can start playing nightly with friends and stuff(my cards are about 12 hours away from me...so yeah) as for the deck i have lost one match and it was to sea stompy...the other deck I am currently thinking about playing...but anyways...I do not care what Magic League players have to say about the deck.....except...PLAY ANYTHING BW PLEASE...kthnxkkggbyel8r
onecleanceli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you dont care what ML players have to say, or what they think, then what the f*ck are you doing even on this forum posting sh*t moron... you know you're gonna get commented... and I'm glad someone mentioned the whole Solar Flare thing not having anything at all whatsoever to with UWB.. if anything, red.... and if you like sift so much b/c of the discard part, why not just run moonlight bargain... guess what, its not rotating out either (omg.... how bout that... and OMG its an instant...) last time i checked control players like instants
Splunge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Solar Flare, while appearing janky, is a recognized deck in the modo world.
2. Do not judge decks/card decisions until you actually PLAY the decks. Don't go saying bullshit until you PLAY Solar Flare with Sift, and then with Tidings. Then, and only then, can you make the judgement.
3. Please don't flame the forums. We try to keep www.magic-league.com a friendly environment for all levels of players. People who are rude to others ruin the fun for everyone else.
4. Precinct, is this your own build, or something you netdecked? I was wondering why you chose not to include clutch in your decklist. I can't remember how many times topdecking clutch, transmuting it into wrath and playing wrath all in one turn has saved my life.
Bigshow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im commenting on the name, shouldnt you have ({:"RED":}) for it to contain n e element of sun or heat?
metzel_usa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

onecleanceli wrote:
if you dont care what ML players have to say, or what they think, then what the f*ck are you doing even on this forum posting sh*t moron... you know you're gonna get commented... and I'm glad someone mentioned the whole Solar Flare thing not having anything at all whatsoever to with UWB.. if anything, red.... and if you like sift so much b/c of the discard part, why not just run moonlight bargain... guess what, its not rotating out either (omg.... how bout that... and OMG its an instant...) last time i checked control players like instants

READ THE COMMENT BELOW THE DECK YOU ILLITERATE MORON...I SAID YOU DONT HAVE TO COMMENT AND IT WAS FOR SOMEONE TO SEND ME CARDS AND HE DIDNT FEEL LIKE HAVING TO WRITE IT DOWN AT 12 A NIGHT...READ THE SHIT FIRST IDIOT.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2