Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you play Real-Time Strategies?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic

Do you play RTS?
Yes
77%
 77%  [ 7 ]
No
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Haro
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i just uninstalled d2 from my comp. all i do currently is play random starcraft ums maps for fun. nothing more, nothing less.
ant900

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AoE-II all the way man, gotta love the classics
TheMuffinMan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Real Classics Reply with quote

When your talking about classics lets know some real ones. AOE II is good but StarCraft is still inspiring hardcore tournaments and it was made in the 90s thats some class RTS.

Anyone know something good to play now? AOE III should be cool i hear.

I want star craft 2 Sad
Celticdruid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Aoe II Reply with quote

Aoe II Aom and soon Aoe III Very Happy
kikimikejiki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rnt they making a new sc
Craze

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....wow....

I didn't understand any of that...
kamikaze112

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiki- they are making a new Starcraft but its not gonna be a RTS its gonna be a 3rd person shooter (look at SOCOM, and killswitch's camera angle) but it still looks good. I think the main character is called Nova and she's a Terran Ghost
st4x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well starcraft ghost was actually supposed to be out like in 2001 and they just never finished it i guess. wat i want to see s world of starcraft. now that would eb cool. and kebe how is cs in anyway a rts its an fps obv.
Laplie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Real Classics Reply with quote

TheMuffinMan wrote:
When your talking about classics lets know some real ones. AOE II is good but StarCraft is still inspiring hardcore tournaments and it was made in the 90s thats some class RTS.

zone.com (microsoft's league for its AoE series) still has over 12k people at any given time, every minute of every day playing. About 5-6k are playing aoe2:the conquerors which came out 5 years ago. The rest are playing the even older aoeII, aoeI, and aoeI:rise of rome.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1