Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cleaning-up magic-league

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Lackeos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Cleaning-up magic-league Reply with quote

Some things that need to be cleaned-up in the league:

Celebrating what post you are on a decks page. i.e. "Second!" When it gets to the point that the first three posts say nothing but "First!" "Second!" and "Third!", it's a whole lot worse than tacky.

Tesseract posting about how magic-league is the land of netdecks all over the place. I've read it in about seven different threads already, so I'm guessing he's posted it in about twenty-five. It's obvious that he's trolling the forums, and if he isn't dealt with, I just foresee a majority of threads being tarnished via his spam. and his message is for everyone on magic-league to play rogue garbage, not that anyone listens to him, but that is kind of a harmful message for the preservation of good competition here.
Tinefol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First!

blah blah blah no one cares
Narfatog

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fourth! Counting is for noobs.
RThomas
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I care.

Simply put, users with a valid opinion should ignore those immature enough to type in which reply in the chain they happen to be.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1