Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am in Desperate need of help!!!!!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
mashedtato13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: I am in Desperate need of help!!!!! Reply with quote

I need some serious help in finding a deck A.S.A.P. i need it for JSS Nats and i need a deck fast to start testing. So please help me find an awesome deck!please.
KoClamp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Play Ghost Husk.
gumonshoe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would not sugest masterpeice just cuase i have played it and its a good deck but its not wonderful i would try testing the critical mass deck... what do you normally play? dark boros is a good deck but youll hit mirrors or at least boros and wrath is all over now and days... i would honnestly build a BGw control with yosi and loxodon hiarchs... crime and punishment is a rape card along with putify and mortify and wrath you should have enough control draw with your arenas.... and beat plauge boiler is also a not so bad card that people hate on... birds and elders will get you up to speed and once you get board control keep em under lock and key and you should be able to do fine
gumonshoe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

honestly either mass or ROCK splash white for crime, wog, loxodon, mortify, fetters side

and i hardly use crime i run 3 wog 4 loxodon 3 mortify and 4 fetters in side that seems like a lot of white but i have elder to find my 4 plains or i have birds... rock is a great deck but white adds diversity and life gain witch are crutial to defeating aggro

and well mass is just fun to play and does well...

anouther choice i was thinking about was sea stompy, its a great deck but i dont know if i would play it... good deck though cause a thought of ruin ruins it for opponent
belcharger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u should run ugb cuz bgw got rapped in my jss.
there were lots of wildfire so i got 8th with t2 elf.
run ugb sounds good. Laughing Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
st4x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

play freaking tron cuz it beats every deck that these ppl are trying to tell u to play
gumonshoe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tron is good i just wouldnt say its the best... there probably be lost of wildfire so put sacred ground in side..... idk i would run control but thats me wildfire is a great deck but mabe tron if thats what you like to play it all depends on that
sonicqaz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

st4x, tron doesn't beat gruul, zoo, or WWr, so I wouldnt recommend it. They CAN beat it, but those other decks have a clear advantage, and win much more of the time. JSS is almost exclusively aggro winners....so find the best aggro deck for you.

I would play WWr, since it is the best aggro deck v other aggro decks IMO.
gumonshoe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WWR has great matchups against other aggro expecially dark boros... in regionals with wwr i enihlated all my aggro matches but completely got raped my wog so i would recomend darkboros cause you get card adavantage
gumonshoe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if they are looking for raw power you will find tron... Mass..wildfireand... well Rakdos...

if you want to beat the aggro palidens rock! no mortifys or putrifys can hit it and it survies wildfire with a bob in the deck it gets crazy
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2