Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whatever happened to Team Swiss

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
World

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Whatever happened to Team Swiss Reply with quote

I actually liked playing Team Swiss. It puts the fun in magic. All formats being played by 3 teammates and natural ability really mattered. I think it should come back but with block instead of t1. Let me know what you people think about that.
ant900

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are you talking about?
niknight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team Constructed is like most other PTQ formats, they are only really played for 2 or so months per year, then come back next year.
Kaesh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's talking about the tourneys m-l had eons ago in which each team member played a different constructed format. (usually vintage, extended and standard)
I agree, that was some dope shit yo.
Laplie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaesh wrote:
He's talking about the tourneys m-l had eons ago in which each team member played a different constructed format. (usually vintage, extended and standard)
I agree, that was some dope shit yo.

Is he really? 'Clan Wars' as it was called never really got off the ground. Few of the clans actually played enough matches for it to matter.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1