Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BIORYTHM

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Mandos

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: BIORYTHM Reply with quote

First the list:

11 forest
1 plains
1 temple garden
2 breeding pool
8 island

4 llanowar elves
4 sakura tribe elder
3 wood elves

2 bioryhtm
4 kodama's reach
4 evacuation
3 supply//demand
3 gigadrowse
3 tidings
3 compulsive research
2 repeal
2 confiscate

sb:
1 swamp
4 nigthmare void
1 grave-shell scarab
4 remand
and dunno

Well i haven't thinked much on sideboard yet...
The idea is to build up your mana base quickly to say 9 lands. Then eot evacuation (if he can counter u use gigadrowse to tap blue mana too) and in ur turn first llanowar elves then bio=win. U can win with supply or confiscate too. I use lots of drawing but i prefer tidings then research cus i do have enough mana to cast it. Its good in this deck cus i can put practicaly any card i want in it because lots of landsearch cards.I think i dont need counters in this deck cus i can bounce all creatures and premanets too. Or i just confiscate them. It plays realy good. Against some sick combo decks(hearthbeat) i can use nightmare void from side.
Any good ideas are welcome!

P.s
I apologize cus my english isnt that good Embarassed
Meldethar

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...looks like I took my latest green/white in the wrong direction. I was going more towards Konda + Lure...but I've got a playset of Biorhythm sitting in my trade binder Smile
magicalnegro

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should run konda + worship

and 1 light of santum and savage twister plus paladin en-vec and no blue run red
Mandos

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magicalnegro wrote:
you should run konda + worship

and 1 light of santum and savage twister plus paladin en-vec and no blue run red

Right where would i get mana for gigadrowse or drawing or confiscate or bouncing or evacuate??eot gigadrowse just kills control.
Um naturalize can kill worship.what will u do then with one life? with evacuate i dont need twister or paladins or whatever...i just want somebody to help me with base of deck like if i have too much drawing or and dunno u guys tell.
and i need solid sb too. maybe cranials...i can splash any color in so if u remember some cards that would fit nice in my deck please post.
Meldethar

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're missing the key to any Blue/Green deck...

Counterspells!

Seriously...card draw + counters + mana accel = consistant Evac / Biorhythm every time. I know, I used to run it back in Kami/Mirr/9th Smile
Mandos

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red_Mage wrote:
wrenched wrote:
thats right splash red for blood moon, lol
4 elders, and 3 woods... It could work! Wink

U forgot 4 kodama's reach so thats not a problem. And yeah ill probably put em (b. moon) in.
Um counters...In first parts of the game i dont do much else than put lots of mana in play. So i guess mana leaks or remands just wont do the trick.I dont like remand anyway:P
Maybe hinder or voidslime.But how many of those to play and what to put out? What about sideboarding wildfire or pyroclasm?...or wog Very Happy ...i'm still not sure how many draw should i run. Is confiscate suitable for md?

thx for help guys
Meldethar

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could run Kodama's Reach / Azusa, Lost but Seeking as tech Very Happy
Mandos

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meldethar wrote:

Gee thats such a great combo...
Meldethar

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mandos wrote:
Meldethar wrote:

Gee thats such a great combo...

Sarcasm? <.<
fugii

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that land that makes your sorceries noncounterble sould be added
TaoMatShan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this all one big inside joke that I am missing out on? Does anyone else agree that these are bad ideas? I should have known as soon as i read Biorythm.
Mandos

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meldethar:
Yea that was sarcasm.

Fugii:
Thats a good idea ill add 2 boseiju in.

Normalmario:
Hmm kudzu is good but for my strategy i think hes only for sb against control to put pressure up.

TaoMatShan:
yeah i didnt get realy useful ideas except for boseiju which i completly forgot to use.

Psiguy:

Um yea he can tap lands in response to gigadrowse but what will he play at eot? Certantly not a spell that would kill me right away.

Russell_nash:
Yeah it is ridiculous...
If i cast evacuation at end of his turn we're both without creatures right? Then in my turn i play llanowar elves+ bioryhtm and i win cus he drops to 0 life and i to 1. Get it?

I dont even know why i posted this deck here and acctualy thinked ill get some good advices... Confused
Eh ill just build heartbeat deck... Laughing
Mandos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell_Nash wrote:
I think you missed my point. I understand how biorythem works, its just with only 11 creatures spells in the deck whos to say will even have access to a creature when its time to play biorythm. Pyroclasm ftw.

If the game plan is to drop a creature then play bio same turn, then Ornithopter is a much stronger card for 0 mana. Also watch of for instant speed spot removal.

also, if this is competitive: got an alt win condition if u get Cranial for Bio? What if u dont draw into an evacuation and they control more creatures then you?

I always have a creature when im ready to play bio and drawing helps alot here too.
Ornitroper is just a 0/2 useless creature...If i run llanowar elves i need to pay one mana more but in the early game they accelerate my mana pretty fast.
Alt win conditions are supply//demand and confiscate. Or i can just beat em with sakura and elves:D

Well the deck wasnt as good as i thinked it can be...
So if anyone has some time and is interested he can build a bio deck and tests it. And if it comes out good pm me
Mandos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red_Mage wrote:
Said it in another thread, and I will say it here.

Wrath + Biorythm + Promise of Bunrei?

Fun, Fun, FUN!
Very Happy Very Happy
TaoMatShan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mandos wrote:
Red_Mage wrote:
Said it in another thread, and I will say it here.

Wrath + Biorythm + Promise of Bunrei?

Fun, Fun, FUN!
Very Happy Very Happy

This can be easily interrupted cuz wrath hits the stack then if in resp. oppenent kills your creature that you have to trigger promise, then promise triggers than wrath triggers and you can say good bye to your turn, your cards, and probably the game.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2