Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Let's Go Sabres!!!

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
kendiggy

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Let's Go Sabres!!! Reply with quote

5 minutes till game time!

Who's with me?!
kamikaze112

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Another Hockey fan It Can't be Reply with quote

Wow I never thought I'd see another hockey fan on here, I wont be able to see the game though, GO SABRES anyway I dont want Ottawa to win that series
kamikaze112

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and if your wondering I'm a Rangers fan so I'm rooting for anyone in the west other than Colorado because I cant stand them and the Sabres.
ShadowS

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canucks fan here, though obviously us here in vancouver are completly upset with how Vancouver decided to throw away not only thier division lead, but even being in the playoffs.

I might start rooting for Edmonton, I mean, cmon, they beat detroit 4-2.
kendiggy

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2-0 baby!!!!

sens score just as I type this... 2-1
snoopster

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go devils
kamikaze112

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabres Win alright, Devils tied ATM, hopefully they'll lose (I'm sorry I hate the Devils I'm a Rangers fan as previously said but as much as I hate the Devs I have to give respect to Broduer)
xTc

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devils lost in Over-Time, gj Cam Ward Smile

Go Montreal Go! ah Sad they're out already :/
kendiggy

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, what a game!!! 2-1 Sabres!! Almost as good as the first one... but not quite.

So, anyone who watched the game, how do you think the sabres played? My opinion is they played very well, considering Lindy Ruff said they were going to play a much more defensive game this time. And they did.
Ottawa controlled the puck more than Buffalo did, all we did was block shots and send the puck down the ice to make them re-group. Which in my opinion is fine. Frustrate the piss out of them, make them screw up and take advantage of their mistakes.
They are the better team, so it made it really hard for us to get any sort of offense going. The way we scored both goals is the same way we scored all seven goals in game one, we took advantage of Ottawa's mistakes.
All we have to do is take their spirit out of them, make them frustrated and get them to screw up. That's where we want them. That's how you beat a better team.

Edit: I just hope Tim Connolly is alright. He got knocked pretty hard in the first period.
NahHolmes

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who cares all I have to say is fuck Edminton for knocking out the Red Wings and fuck that one scrub ass rookie who got the penalty that set up that power play goal that led to a 4-1 point run. I officialy stopped caring at about 2 seconds left in that game.
xTc

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you watch oilers vs sharks game? it was funny, delayed penalty announced for sharks, a guy from San Jose shoot right in the net after the time stopped, the goaler get close to him very fast and .. SmashT!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1