Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RBU w/ dissension

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
COOLBOY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: RBU w/ dissension Reply with quote

Here's a pretty good deck that I threw together, it doesnt have a sideboard. I believe the functions of the deck are self explanitory.

4 dark confidant
4 seal of fire
4 rise/fall
4 hippy
4 dimir cutpurse
4 mana leak
4 remand
3 ribbons of night
2 spell snare
2 kokusho
2 infitrators magemark

4 steam vent
4 watery grave
4 blood crypt
4 island
4 swamp
3 mountain

magemark is kinda random but it usually replaces itself at the very least and goes infi if they dont deal with it. Rise/Fall is clearly the best split card in the set.
swordfish2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know the only think thats dumber then flipping a ribbons of night of a dark confidant and taking 5 is, fliping a kokusho and taking 6.

I mean realy you might as well be attacking yourself.....

ide say cut the bigger cards and run burn spells like char. Also if your gonna run confidant to gain the cards back, run avatar of discord. with dimir cutpurse and dark confiant those 2 discarded cards wont matter as much
COOLBOY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well ribbons easily replace the damage done to you should it hit. You wouldn't have a problem flipping a fetters would you? Only runs 2 kokusho and its possible for him to end the game and also replace damage.
Quetzilla

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your deck only has 14 creatures, 15 with kevin's edit. Needs a lot more or removal will kill your chance at winning. Rise/Fall is okay, but casting Fall on turn 2 is a bad idea. Also, I would recommend Electrolyze over Spell Snare.
COOLBOY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Electrolyze isnt all that great plus I have infi 3 drops. I'd play repeal before electrolyze I think. I think you usually hold fall until turn 4, keeping a counter ready on turn 2 unless you are playing against counters.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1