Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your Theme Song

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Herik

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it will be "Bullets" from Creed
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigShow - I like what you chose. Although I am not really into Disturbed. Lamb of God, Slipknot, Pantera, Demon Hunter and As I Lay Dying are all great bands.

Synch - Before you comment on new music, be glad noone put any of those gay ass emo bands. Down with emo. Down with "being sensitive" and crying while you masturbate.

Kaesh - Great choices as well

Bejeezus - Hahaha, you really think System of a Down is better than Slipknot? System of a Down makes me want to shove something really sharp in my ears to stop hearing the crap. Even Creed is better than System of a Down :/

My choice....well, I couldn't pick just one song. I would have to make a Soundtrack to My Life type thing. I have a very very wide variety of music that I listen to. One choice would definetly be "Self Made" by Otep. Lyrics can be found here -
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/otep/selfmade.html

*Edit*- Bejeezus, ok, so I went a little overboard with the "creed is better than system of a down"... Creed sucks, Scott Stapp sucks.
Slipknot > S.o.a.D. > Shit > Creed > ...nothing?
Splunge

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginger Spice singing It's Raining Men

And I'd be running into the ring with a tan speedo on.
Alandariel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're all wrong... you need something "moving", not something "pumping". Everyone has stupid hardcore songs and after awhile they all sound the same.

If it's M:tG (which it is 'cuz I despise wrestling) I'd have to go with Getting Away With Murder - Papa Roach. It's just perfect. I'm murdering you in Magic and getting away with it. =P

But seriously, either that or Wings of a Butterfly - HIM. Most people wouldn't understand that one... it's an inside thing. We draft at my store all the time and one of the guys that works there/drafts with us has a cell phone with that ringtone and everyone loves him. Obv I've just gotten used to listening to the song while playing Magic. ^.^
Kholdstare

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pizza day by the aquabats....because pizza is scrumdiddlyumpcious
ColdBeer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

screw what you identify with. this is about entertainment. what will pump the fans up?

Single best intro music ever.... THUNDERSTRUCK - ac/dc.

THUNDER! wa na na na na na na na.... THUNDER!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3