Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mind Bend Deck?

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks

Interesting deck idea?
Yes, and it could be potentially strong.
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Yes, but it won't see the light of day.
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
No, this deck idea is absurd.
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Fow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your deck does absalutly nothing.the idea was to pimp mind bend but you dont even do that and how do you plan to equip the sunforger when all your creatures cost 6 or 5 and the other are legends in a metagame full of mortify and putrify.in one thing you are right youre a lunatic.
Fow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the porpose of your deck acording the topic is to pimp mind bend your deck dont do that.but fell free to play the deck if possible against me in a trial or a masters so i can have a bye
Fow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you dont understand that your deck is bad thats your problem.play with it than you will see the results for youserlf.
Fow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres no deck for mindbend...so theres no deck list.wanna play control play muc like you said or wur whatever version but not that pile you built.sorry
Fow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the retarded one here is you!you ask me a deck list of a version of your pile sorry if i dont have one but i sugested some decks for you to play.if you cant take critics dont ask them.and go see the last t2 trial and see if i won it with a net deck.why do i bother to try and help idiots like you....
Fow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

men get a life and if possible a brain that will help you in the future making 2 minute decks!cya
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2