Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's Your Signature Card?

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
hawkeye1542

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol man u stole my answer....

moldervine cloak would def be me.....if i had to pick something else i'd probablly say hypnotic specter (but he's my all time so =p)

of all time....id have to say hypnotic specter!!! dark rit hippie is prob my favorite play ever even though it gets rocked by a lot of stuff in t1.5. it's kind of like that hand that we all have in poker that we know isn't very good, butit's a pet hand and you have to play it =P.
Splunge

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T2- I've loved Torpid Moloch since the day I layed my eyes upon it. It was beautiful. A 3/2 for R that get's rid of your lands to attack. Crying or Very sad (note, I currently have 53 Molochs, 3 being foil Very Happy )

All time- My favourite all time card would have to be Rancor. What's not to love about a recurring +2/+0.
Hawkins

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T2 i would have to say meloku. Once he hits the board ppl just start to cry.

All time i would have to go with desert i have like 100 of them.

BTW desert is a land that does one damage to a creature that has aready done damage to you this turn.
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zur's Weirding.

It defines me enough that it encouraged me to write a 12-sided article about it :/

www.planetmtg.de Zur's Weirding by Philip Böhm.

unfortunately, that article is german so you cannot read it :>

i play weirding in every deck, since it's good.
magicalmatt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would have to say that since i started playing magic competitively that my sig. card has been meloku..its prolly the best finisher standard has seen in quiet some time.

all time card has got to be Ancient Tomb, love the artwork.
snoopster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

t2: kagemaro, b/c the penis is visible in the picture; this symbolises my constant lack of clothing

all-time: exalted angel, b/c i have huge boobs
Rath

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current T2:

I might have to say Dimir House Guard, because of it's awesome ability to 'tutor' up bullets in my BGW control, overrall it's a underrated card.

Of all Time:

Jinxed Choker, no question about it. Ever since I won 2005 regionals with this card, this card makes me laugh every time I see it.
the_guy_123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My all time, most played ever, most valuable card that I use in every deck I have ever created since the day I started to play MTG is (drumroll)...MOUNTAIN!! Whats not to like? Free mana accel for mono red decks!! No but seriously, every single deck I have ever built included a Mountain. I am totally a red player, blow things up and burn!!
Fools

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

phantom nishoba and gerrard capashen
clayparson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Island.
Most over powered card ever printed. Period.
snoopster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

t2: kagemaro, b/c the penis is visible in the picture; this symbolises my constant lack of clothing

all-time: exalted angel, b/c i have huge boobs
Herik

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it will be keiga come on flies 5/5 and if it dies you can steal an opponent creature, yeah its mana cost is of 6 but with the signet and the add two mana lands it doesnt matter.

For extended my card will be counterspell, because it mess with the opponent plans
Herik

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah well and keiga needs only one specific mana not like yosei or kokusho who needs two or jugan who needs three
Malice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: There is no question. Reply with quote

The 1 cards that practically defined me for more than 2 years of magic, and which i made a deck around that topped 8ted 4 out of 4 masters(even after sleeping in first round of one) is DEATH CLOUD. All you need to know is a deathcloud for 4 with a blinkmoth nexus and a sword of light and shadow and its game.
Televator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: oh yeah Reply with quote

Without a doubt, the card that defines me is Temporal Aperture. Its random and it can be broken and it can be useless, just like me!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5