Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BW midrange

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
GreenBear

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject: BW midrange Reply with quote

So this is the deck I have been planning on starting out playing, come the new format.

4 Fatal Push
2 Legions Landing/adento the first fort
4 Kitesail Freeboater
4 Fathan Fleet Captain
3 Walk the Plank
4 Ruin Raider
1 Marven Fein Dusk Apostle
4 Legion Conquistador
1 Gideon of the Trials
3 Call to the feast
4 Ixlans Binding
2 Von Butcher of mayan

4 concealed court yard
4 evolving wild
4 plains
8 swamps
2 Ifir Deadlands
2 Desert of the True

sideboard

3 duress
1 walk the pank
1 gidons intervention
1 arguels bloodfast
1 sorcerous spy glass
3 lost legacy
3 authority of the consuls
1 regal caracal
1 noxious gear hulk

Its the type of grindy midrange deck I fall back on when i feel control is not playable.

I've geared it towards beating mono red, not sure if it runs enough, pirates to makes fathan fleet captain legit but we will find out. If not you could add wretched camal, in its place for even more grind, plus more deserts.

I feel Ixlans binding will turn out to be format warping, as it makes running 4 offs bad and also makes not having answers for a binding bad. I know meddling mage was not but this card, is a lot harder to kill than a meddling mage and a, all purpose removal spell is reasonable at four and over the top with the bonus. Will be interesting to see if the format turns into refusing to play your ixlans binding first incase, your opponet ixlans bindings it back himself. Sounds a bit atrocious hopefully im wrong.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1