Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CAH 4

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
GreenBear

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:28 am    Post subject: CAH 4 Reply with quote

Thanks to Marcus for the win.

I think humor is the best thing to judge this on, so that is what I will be judging it on, extra marks if you can make it rhyme like the original quote.

'Yet none in lofty number's can _______, the bard who soars to elegies an _______.'

I will judge this sunday.
triplekriz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Yet none in lofty number's can flash, the bard who soars to elegies an eager cadet.'
radioactivez

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Yet none in lofty number's can Tempt with Discovery, the bard who soars to elegies an Force of nature.'
GreenBear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i said i would judge today and so i will.

triplekriz, flash is a funny word to choose, I think you could have done better than eager cadet, with something liked horned turtle or faithbearer paladin.

radioactivez I don't see any comedy value to this, so it can not win I'm sure you will explain yourself though.

So triplekriz wins well done.
radioactivez

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenBear wrote:
Well i said i would judge today and so i will.

triplekriz, flash is a funny word to choose, I think you could have done better than eager cadet, with something liked horned turtle or faithbearer paladin.

radioactivez I don't see any comedy value to this, so it can not win I'm sure you will explain yourself though.

So triplekriz wins well done.

Actually i did not understand the quote at all. and just filled the blanks i was not what you wanted us to shoot for but i figured i would loft a try.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1