Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CAC 365 - Game JUDGED

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Grok

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like the judging gets more minimalist every week. With so few entries you'd think it wouldn't be hard to give each entry at least a paragraph of explanation.

Anyway, as multiple people in the thread pointed out before you even judged, Vampinger's Box is a reference to Schrodinger's cat, a famous physics thought experiment that states that a cat inside a box is both alive and dead until someone opens the box to find out. The reason is that there is a mechanism inside the box that will release poison if and only if an atom randomly emits a particle. It's a metaphor for how we might be able to imagine quantum mechanics above the subatomic level. The card riffs on it by either giving you living bats or dead skeletons.
radioactivez

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand that stuccos card is like mine but I honestly never read the cards listed before I post mine. I read the rules then make a card. on the CMC Chaos warp was at 3 so i figured since its kinda like that but slightly more powerful it should cost 4.
Thelemys

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

radioactivez wrote:
I understand that stuccos card is like mine but I honestly never read the cards listed before I post mine. I read the rules then make a card. on the CMC Chaos warp was at 3 so i figured since its kinda like that but slightly more powerful it should cost 4.
You need to pay 5 more!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2