Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create a Card 345

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
kenny18O

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for living end :

sudden amnesia 1BB

sorcery

split second

cascade

Target player reveals his or her hand. You choose a nonland card from it. That player discards that card. You lose 4 life.
sonan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

End, i will post the results soon.
McDonalds

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ad Nauseating - BB

Sorcery

Search your library for a card named Ad Nauseam, reveal it, put it into your hand, then shuffle your library.

When you reveal this card after casting Ad Nauseam, rather than pay life for each card you reveal this turn, you may eat one Big Mac for each life you would have lost instead.

I'm starting to feel sick, but I guess that's the point.
sonan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hidden Evolution 1G

As an additional cost, sacrifice 2 creatures.

Reveal cards from the top of your library till you reveal 2 creature cards each with converted mana cost less than or equal to the total cmc of the sacrificed creatures. You may put up to 2 of these revealed cards onto the battlefield. Put the rest of the revealed on the bottom of your library in any order.

I see this card better in the old Pod deck than in the abzan company, i dont think it would worth removing a creature (increasing the chance of CoCo fails) to put some copies of this, maybe in a different build.

Quote:
Cycling Mastery

Rare

Instant

Mastery(This card cannot be countered. If this card is in your starting hand, you may cast it on your first turn without paying its mana cost. You can have only one Mastery Emblem on the battlefield.)

When you cast Cycling Mastery, discard a card from your hand and then draw a card. You gain a Mastery Emblem: "Whenever you use Cycling or Landcycling, you may add one mana to your mana pool of any mana symbol in that card's cycle cost and draw an additional card."

I liked it a lot! The best aceleration that Living End could get, and the 2 mana isn't something that would let the deck combo before turn 3 (with an ''god hand'') or turn 4, that is the decisive turn of modern.

Quote:
Merfolk Scholar - U/G, U/G (Mythic Rare)

Creature - Merfolk, Shaman

*/*

Hexproof, Islandwalk

Merfolk Scholar comes into play with a +1/+1 counter on it.

Whenever Merfolk Scholar deal combat damage to a player, you may place a +1/+1 counter on Merfolk Scholar

0: Remove a +1/+1 counter from Merfolk Scholar and draw a card. This ability may only be played as a sorcery and only once per turn.

The card is good, but i think merfolk's deck is way too agressive to afford the slot, maybe in a more midrange build or in the sideboard...

Quote:
Colonization 1
Artifact R
Sacrifice a 1/1 non-token creature, T: Put two tokens that are copies of that creature onto the battlefield.
The fiercest serpent may be overcome by a swarm of ants. Isoroku Yamamoto

WAY too overpowered. WAY WAY WAY. Would add a consistency to infect that an ''go for it'' deck can't have.

Quote:
Deadly Void Master UBR

Creature -

Haste, Deathtouch

When Deadly Void Master enters the battlefield you may return a face up card you own from exile to your hand.

3/2

This card is really good, but I think it fits better in a Grixis midrange deck than an aggro, 3CMC creature that creates a 2 for 1 if ETB isn't the card that aggro wants.

Quote:
Cloaked Pilgrim - G

Enchantment Creature - Human Rogue [Rare]

Hexproof

Bestow 1G (If you cast this card for its bestow cost, it's an Aura spell with enchant creature. It becomes a creature again if it's not attached to a creature.)

Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 for each enchantment you control and has Hexproof.

1/1

Wow, that almost gotcha the win on the round, but I think it would bring boogles a bit overpowered over the other aggros in the format.

Quote:
Megalogoyf 1G
Creature - Lhurgoyf Beast (Mythic)
Eldrazi spells cost 4 more to cast.
Megalogoyf 's power is equal to the number of card types among cards in all graveyards and its toughness is equal to that number plus 1.
*/1+*

Okay, i agree with you, but wait until april, eldrazi just have 3 months of life Razz (anyway, LOL, this card, I couldn't take it serious)

Quote:
Goldenas, the Defiler
1UG
Mythic
Planeswalker

+1 Creatures you control gain hexproof until end of turn.
-2 Target creature you control gets +3/+3 until end of turn.
-8 You get an emblem with "Creatures you control now have Infect"

Comes into play with 4 loyalty counters.

For 3 mana, maybe the Infect could be made a kind of a midrange deck that kills slowly by infect, and controls the game a bit more? I liked the idea, but it sounds way too diferent than our goldenfect deck.

Quote:
For Goblins:

Goblin Chemist RR
Creature - Goblin Warrior - Rare
Whenever you cast a red spell, put X 1/1 Goblin creature tokens with haste onto the battlefield where X is that spells CMC. Sacrifice those creatures at the beginning of the next end step
1/1

Wowowowow, calm down, this is way too overpowered, provides an infinite source of aggresive creatures, if it was Legendary it would be your time to CaC!

Quote:
sudden amnesia 1BB

sorcery

split second

cascade

Target player reveals his or her hand. You choose a nonland card from it. That player discards that card. You lose 4 life.

A sensational one, closely one of the best, but i don't think it would be enough to bring Living end to tier 1 by itself

THE WINNER IS.............IvanDano, your time bro!
second place Grok, third kenny180
Grok

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that I disagree with your rankings because I don't play modern, but wouldn't Cycling Mastery ruin the entire point of the Living End deck? I was under the impression that the deck didn't play anything under 3 CMC because it would interrupt the combo; whenever you cascade don't you want to guarantee hitting Living End and nothing else? Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm really curious.
GreenBear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No your right.
Gracco

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenny18O wrote:
for living end :

sudden amnesia 1BB

sorcery

split second

cascade

Split Second and Cascade can not coexist on the same card. Split Second prevents a card from being cast from the Cascade trigger.
kenny18O

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i saw that, after posting.

but you see the idea of the card.
Wrinkle22

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay this is for ad nas/ phyrexian unlife combo

Mirror of the Ancients 3

If you have 20 or more cards in hand you may
tap: sacrifice, each players life total becomes the same as your life total

"It was there when they fell, and it still knows remembers how"
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2