Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cockatrice issue

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software
_Godica

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:34 pm    Post subject: Cockatrice issue Reply with quote

Hey guys -- wondering if anyone can help me. I was just banned from cockatrice for a few hours, the reason given was "insulting other players." I know this is a mistake because:
A) I only insult players who insult me first, and I generally won't say worse than "you're an idiot, ignored" or "I kicked you because your deck is bad."
B) In this particular occasion I had only been online for about 15 minutes, and just waiting for a draft lobby to fill -- I hadn't typed a thing in chat or via pm. I was also online last night for a few hours but never typed anything, and the last time I was online before that was more than 3 days before.

I'll wait out the ban, whatever. But this is affecting my ability to participate in M-L, and as far as I can tell there is no way to contact anyone about fixing this mistake. Because of this, I cannot participate in the Trial tonight, which is a bummer. What if a mistake like this happened before a Master?
DuckyNinja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The solution is always to go back to Magic Workstation.
ZeldaZach

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcomed to email woogerboy21 about this issue through the contact us portion of his website
_Godica

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZeldaZach wrote:
You're welcomed to email woogerboy21 about this issue through the contact us portion of his website

We both know that would be very unlikely to fix the issue in a timely manner. This isn't a post crying about a ban, this is a post asking "what can we do to prevent a (non-ML) moderator's mistake from excluding someone from M-L?"
Andrew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The easiest way to not be excluded is to not break the rules.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1