Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Standard Sealed Sealed League

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments
radioactivez

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:38 am    Post subject: Standard Sealed Sealed League Reply with quote

To those who read my last post about the Standard Sealed/draft league, this post is the updated post to handle the rules of this league. First let me point out that my initial plan Cannot work. So this is Now a Sealed/sealed Standard league. That means the following. Each player will be given a sealed pool of 6 packs, and then each week they will be issued a 2 pack sealed pool to add to their deck. There are now 3 ways to proceed.

Way 1 I myself will not play and 10 other people will play.
Way 2 Another player not one in the league, will generate the packs and issue them.
Way 3 I will play and I will generate All pools except my own. I will randomly ask 1 player to generate my sealed and each week a different player will generate my 2 pack sealed each week.

These are the rules to play.

1. Only the standard sets are allowed. This includes origins, khans, fate, dragons, battle. The pools will be generated Via mtg generator.
2. Only the Standard packs are allowed, so the "pre-release" or special packs will not be used. this means that Expeditions and foils are perfectly allowed and any player may get those.
3. Each player is only allowed 3 of any given set in their initial sealed pool.
4. Any set in your sealed pool can be included in your 1st sealed pool as long as it does not exceed the 3rd of that set. example if you do 3 bfz you cannot ask for bfz in week 1.
5. you cannot get the same set in any 2 week period both weeks. So if you chose to sealed bfz and khans in week 1 you cannot get either in week 2. and so on. you may choose to both packs in week one as bfz/bfz(granted that rule 4 is still valid) and then week 2 you cannot touch bfz at all.
6. Each Game win is worth 1 point. so every game matters, All matches are 3 games best of 3. so a 2-1 still means something, the loser would still get 1 point.
7. regardless if I play or not I will post weekly standings.
8. The league will last for 10 weeks. (you play Each opponent Twice and then after that pairings by standings for the Final week)
9. Before anyone asks, if mtg generator gets OGW, (oath of Gatewatch) during the league period. (i am sure it will) at this time OGW will be allowed into the league. Also the week this happens as a reward I will be giving out 2 FREE packs of OGW and OGW Only to every player.
10. We have to decide on a starting day, (only if I play do I care about this) I prefer Tuesday or Wednesday of each week for us to meet up and handle our rounds. the pools will be given out when I post the weekly scores, find those out on your own time. The league can start next year, hopefully January 5 or 6.
11. Every player who wants to play must submit here. the following:
A. Your cockatrice name.
B. You M.L name.**
C. Your initial 6 pack sealed choices.
D. Your choice of which "Way" to handle this.
**I ask for both you log names so I know who is who on and off site, all scores will use your Cockatrice name, as it looks weird with both names.
12.Deck size is 42 the first week and increases each week by 2. so at week 10 you are playing a 60 card minimum deck.
13. Depending on which way is chosen will determine what happens next. Failure to submit those items will mean that you will not be counted in the league. This is 1st come 1st serve. so after 10 people including myself submit any other submission will be noted and contacted for future leagues assuming this one runs smoothly. If way 1 is chosen then the 11th submission will be taken Instead of me.

Last edited by radioactivez on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
radioactivez

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Radioactivehazards
2. Radioactivez
3. BFZ/BFZ/BFZ/ORI/ORI/ORI
4. Method 3.
Grok

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Grok
2. Grok
3. ORI/ORI/FRF/FRF/DTK/DTK
4. Method 3.

When you say "Any set in your sealed pool can be included in your 1st draft pool..." do you mean that we will actually draft these packs? Or do you mean that we will be given those packs to add to our pool, like a normal sealed league?
CoughDaze

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. CoughDaze
2. CoughDaze
3. BFZ/BFZ/BFZ/ORI/ORI/ORI
4. Method 2
Foomanjew343

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Foomanjew
2. Foomanjew
3. ORI/ORI/FRF/FRF/DTK/DTK
4. Method 3
Csquared08

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Csquared08
2. Csquared08
3. FRF/FRF/FRF/KTK/KTK/KTK
4. 3
Wrinkle22

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrinkle22
wrinkle22
ktk-ktk-frf-dtk-ori-bfz
OctoOoze

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OctoOoze
OctoOoze
BFZ/BFZ/ORI/ORI/DTK/DTK
HdH_Cthulhu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jasobaa
HdH_Cthulhu
ORI/ORI/ORI/ORI/ORI/ORI/
nostate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nostate
nostate
KTK/KTK/KTK/DTK/DTK/DTK
ssnelso1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:11 am    Post subject: standard sealed league Reply with quote

ssnelso1
ssnelso1
ktk/ktk/ktk/dtk/dtk/dtk
radioactivez

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:08 pm    Post subject: Starting Reply with quote

We have 9, if Jason resubmits he is in, if he is before the next submission. I will be issuing pools asap and you have until December 25th to post what you want your first 2 packs to be. on that day ill be issuing packs, and if i do not see your report, I'll pick for you. On January 5th we will have Round 1. no games until then, ill give out the pairings on the 5th. All players are to submit results in the form of a post here, and request your next 2 packs for the next week, ill give out the packs and pairings and such and we will continue in this fashion. Failure to report will result in me picking your next packs and game losses for the week in question.
cletus151991

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.cletus151991
2.cletus151991
bfz/bfz/khans/khans/dragons/dragons
method 3
radioactivez

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

League spots are closed, This post is Also closed ill be posting a post with all pools as soon as Grok delivers me my pool.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1