Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Standard Sealed Draft League

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments
radioactivez

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:18 pm    Post subject: Standard Sealed Draft League Reply with quote

Ok first of all I need to know is that a way to have 1 decklist and add cards to it over time on here? If not then the rest of this post is null and voided. If so I need to be be told how.

This would be the set up.
You choose the sealed pool. 6 packs any of the current standard sets. Every week the players would draft 2 packs of any standard set. These packs would be chosen Randomly at the beginning of the draft and Cannot match the packs chosen the week before. So if week 1 is Ori/Ori then week 2 cannot be Ori at all. Same goes if week 1 is Ori/ and BFZ then week 2 can have neither. Every week the Minimum deck size would go up by 1. Starting at 42 (6 packs, and a 2 pack draft) You face each person 2 times and scores are tallied, Highest score at end of 10 weeks is declared winner. You may run as many of a card as you draft. All undecked cards are your sideboard, You may side into different decks if you so chose. Someone, (probably a judge) would be responsible in making sure all the decklists match weekly so as no one cheats. I am not accusing people but some would because they could. I need to know How many people besides myself would be interest in this. Idealy I would like 8 people including myself. Every win counts, so a 2/1 victory does net you 1 point. Every week you play 2 rounds. If 10 weeks is too long then we can make it shorter, obviously the matches would change and everything would be sped up some. Day 1 pairings would be random, the rest Predetermined. We can vote on posting or not to post the lists before the event is over, If we chose to not post (which I prefer) then the decklist would instead be sent to the judge to verify. If we chose to post then its up to the players to look or not, I myself would not look ever. (except to check that the deck is legal.) Please respond if interested. Thankyou for Reading
Wrinkle22

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im down... when we starting
Jinete_dV
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There maybe be a site somewhere on the internet that could serve your purposes, but otherwise you can't do this on ML or even by keeping track of deck hashes.
radioactivez

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well jinete, any ideas how we could? besides honor system. I am ok with sing the honor system but I would prefer not to because to be honest people given the chance to cheat normally would.
Jinete_dV
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just have everyone's list public knowledge?
radioactivez

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my honest opinion thats worse than the honor system but if its what we must do then sure, I myself will just Not look as it interferes with my views. Other than that we need 8 willing souls (myself included) and we can set this thing up.
HdH_Cthulhu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok well then lets find 1 judge send him all the list and that should do it. The judge just spot checks, and we can play!

Also count me in
nostate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im in!
radioactivez

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Can we have a judge volunteer? If not Can we have one Voted in to be our "caretaker"? I would like to start this probably after the Xmas holdiays as i wil lmyself will be pffline most of that time. And have us drafts and play our 2 rounds once a week on the same day and time each week. the League would last 10 weeks most likely.
radioactivez

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who wants to post here, Consider this topic closed and refer to the other topic
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1