Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dragonlord Silumgar / Hangarback Walker

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings
chakal-PT

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:07 pm    Post subject: Dragonlord Silumgar / Hangarback Walker Reply with quote

The obvious question...

After casting Dragonlord Silumgar and taking my opponent's Hangarback Walker, when Hangarback Walker dies who gets the tokens and why?

(I already googled it, but it seems that there are the 2 versions of the situation, with different triggers explanations... Everyone have their opinion and pure conviction that they are right... lol)

Anyway, if someone could help me and explain me how Hangarback Walker trigger works in this situation, I would be thankful!
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoever controlled it at the time it died. In this case, the Dragonlord Silumgar player will get the tokens.
Jinete_dV
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You get the Hangarback dies trigger
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1