Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BFZ

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
dannydb
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:39 pm    Post subject: BFZ Reply with quote

so with rotation coming around what are people thinking for the new standard

are there shells for the new plainswalkers?- are the eldrazi going to be playable despite the lack of llanowar elves are we going to be stuck with abzan, jeski and esper dominating everything for the next 18 months?
seeBanane
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Abzan loses a lot in Hero's Downfall, and Landfall G/R will be strong enough to force people to shape their decks.

On a side note: I am very interested in pumping Lumbering Falls with Become Immense, is there a way to give it trample? ;o
dannydb
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

temur battle rage?
doesn't the mono green surrak give trample?

in other news this is the deck i'm thinking of running

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/21-09-15-temur-eldrazi/

essentially lots of ramp in to bit scary creatures- though hopefully they will survive the burn (if not might have to switch them out for nissa's pilgrimage)

also is ruinous path enough worse than downfall not to just replace it?

also the new obnix is great in abzan/esper control I mean what more could you want from a plainswalker, card advantage check, protects itself check, win con check
maxwellstorm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been messing with this build Kiora is more powerful than you may think shes ramp + card advantage at leas thats what i've experienced in the past two days of testing with it http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/eldrazi-nuff-said-copy-1/#c2317205
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1