Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CAC 332 Conditions {JUDGED}

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Thelemys

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try to judge in the next 24h.
Thelemys

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jinete_dV wrote:
Not feeling very creative so this may change:

One-Pump Chump 2R - Legendary Human Berserker

Haste

As long as you and an opponent have less than 10 life this creature's power and toughness become 5/1 and it gains menace, trample, when it becomes blocked deal 1 damage to each blocking creature, and when this creature deals combat damage to a player, sacrifice it at the end of the turn.

3/2

"You're done already?!" "Yea! We've been at it for 10 minutes, what'd you expect?"
I like the concept but it's realised with a lack of finesse.
7/10
Selkie wrote:
Control's dream

WUB6

Target opponent with 20 life loses the game

Please don't fetch, please don't fetch!
Wow, it's all or nothing. Interesting choice. 9/10
saurgoth wrote:
Embodiment of Vitality - G

Creature - Elemental [U]

Ferocious - If you control a creature with Power 4 or greater, creatures you control get +0/+1.

Few things could inspire Freyalise as much as the symbiotic nature of creation.

3/0
Like Selkie's card it's all or nothing, I like this: 9/10
Shomotion wrote:
Savior of the Damned 3WB

Creature - Human Wizard [R]

If Savior of the Damned would be put into the graveyard from anywhere, exile it instead.

Sacrifice Savior of the Damned: Return all creature and planeswalker cards from all graveyards to the battlefield. Activate this ability only if there is a white creature card in your graveyard.

1/1

Elspeth didn't anticipate what the cost of her freedom would be for Theros.
It's very powerfull for a 5cc, I'm not sure of the balance. 8/10
the_hetero wrote:
Control the AEther
Instant - U
Exile target creature and then return it to the battlefield under the control of the player who controlled it as this spell resolved. If that player is not the owner of that creature, put a +1/+1 counter on it.

Only very good if you gain control of someone else's creature. Very good with sower of temptation, as after you blink it, you will keep it even if the Sower dies. Also marginally good for unflipping Delvers I suppose. I took split second off and put the rarity to Uncommon.
It's still usable on normal creature: I like that, 9/10
kamphgruppe wrote:
Growing Hoard G1
Creature Beast
2/2

At the beginning of your upkeep, put a +1/+1 counter on Growing Hoard and all creatures gain trample until end of turn if Growing Hoard is the creature with the greatest power or tied for the greatest power.

The Hoard soon grew beyond even the strongest predator.
Be carefull with the wording Wink 7/10
McDonalds wrote:
McDrazi Devourer - 2

Creature - Eldrazi [Mythic]

McDrazi Devourer enters the battlefield with one +1/+1 counter. If you use Big Macs as counters, it enters the battlefield with any number of +1/+1 counters instead. You may only use Big Macs you have purchased from McDonald's as counters.

0/0
Stucco wrote:
Journal of Pyromancy, Vol 3.....2 U/R U/R
Instant.........U

If U was spent to cast this spell, draw 2 cards. If R was spent to cast this spell, it deals 3 damage to target creature or player.

The library existed but for a short time. Some students mistakened books with kindling.

Would make for an interesting Journal cycle.
Isn't it really broken? I feel it is and Electrolyze/cerebral vortex say I'm right. 6/10
Grok wrote:
Hidden Raptor -- 1GG

Creature -- Dinosaur [R]

Hexproof

Camouflage - When Hidden Raptor deals damage for the first time this game, put a +1/+1 counter on it and it loses Hexproof.

3/3

Clever girl.
What I like here is the double edge of the blade: very interesting to play. 10/10
IvanDano wrote:
Coalition of Heroes

Rare

Enchantment

When Coalition of Heroes enters the battlefield, you may search your library for a Planeswalker card and add it to your hand. Shuffle your library.

If you control three or more Planeswalkers on your battlefield, loyalty counters that are removed when using a Planeswalker ability are gained instead.
Wow, it's broken IMO! 6/10
derflippi wrote:
Ancient Gargoyle - 4
Artifact (Uncommon)
Ancient Gargoyle is indestructible.
As long as there are no other creatures on the battlefield, Ancient Gargoyle is a 5/5 artifact creature with Flying.
I swear I saw it move!
*klonk klonk* It's just a statue.
There is plus and minus. Flavor on top of the cake, ma be should be a 3/3, 5/5 is too powerfull IMO. 10/10

Winner Grok, very close second derflippi.
saurgoth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh, you picked the Hearthstone card. Crying or Very sad

flippi's gargoyle was genius
Thelemys

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't play hearthstone.
Strid3r

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Control's Dream. Just a different name and maybe a little cheaper and it would be very printable and refreshing card for magic bringing new decks.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2