Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CAC 332 Conditions {JUDGED}

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Thelemys

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:34 pm    Post subject: CAC 332 Conditions {JUDGED} Reply with quote

Create a conditionnal card: a card that is good if certain conditions, written on the card, are met.

Exemple 1: The Rack
Exemple 2: Barren Glory

I like :

creativity
playability
printability

Good luck!

Last edited by Thelemys on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Jinete_dV
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not feeling very creative so this may change:

One-Pump Chump 2R - Legendary Human Berserker

Haste

As long as you and an opponent have less than 10 life this creature's power and toughness become 5/1 and it gains menace, trample, when it becomes blocked deal 1 damage to each blocking creature, and when this creature deals combat damage to a player, sacrifice it at the end of the turn.

3/2

"You're done already?!" "Yea! We've been at it for 10 minutes, what'd you expect?"

Last edited by Jinete_dV on Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Selkie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Control's dream

WUB6

Target opponent with 20 life loses the game

Please don't fetch, please don't fetch!
saurgoth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embodiment of Vitality - G

Creature - Elemental [U]

Ferocious - If you control a creature with Power 4 or greater, creatures you control get +0/+1.

Few things could inspire Freyalise as much as the symbiotic nature of creation.

3/0

Last edited by saurgoth on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shomotion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Savior of the Damned 3WB

Creature - Human Wizard [R]

If Savior of the Damned would be put into the graveyard from anywhere, exile it instead.

Sacrifice Savior of the Damned: Return all creature and planeswalker cards from all graveyards to the battlefield. Activate this ability only if there is a white creature card in your graveyard.

1/1

Elspeth didn't anticipate what the cost of her freedom would be for Theros.

Last edited by Shomotion on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
the_hetero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Control the AEther
Instant - U
Exile target creature and then return it to the battlefield under the control of the player who controlled it as this spell resolved. If that player is not the owner of that creature, put a +1/+1 counter on it.

Only very good if you gain control of someone else's creature. Very good with sower of temptation, as after you blink it, you will keep it even if the Sower dies. Also marginally good for unflipping Delvers I suppose. I took split second off and put the rarity to Uncommon.
kamphgruppe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:34 am    Post subject: Growing Hoard Reply with quote

Growing Hoard G1
Creature Beast
2/2

At the beginning of your upkeep, put a +1/+1 counter on Growing Hoard and all creatures gain trample until end of turn if Growing Hoard is the creature with the greatest power or tied for the greatest power.

The Hoard soon grew beyond even the strongest predator.
Grok

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hidden Raptor -- 1GG

Creature -- Dinosaur [R]

Hexproof

Camouflage - When Hidden Raptor deals damage for the first time this game, put a +1/+1 counter on it and it loses Hexproof.

3/3

Clever girl.
Thelemys

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's time to post, I will judge soon.
IvanDano

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coalition of Heroes

Rare

Enchantment

When Coalition of Heroes enters the battlefield, you may search your library for a Planeswalker card and add it to your hand. Shuffle your library.

If you control three or more Planeswalkers on your battlefield, loyalty counters that are removed when using a Planeswalker ability are gained instead.

Last edited by IvanDano on Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jinete_dV
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a few of you don't notice is that, outside of limited and actual cards for sale/trade/exchange , the rarity of a card means nothing.
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ancient Gargoyle - 4
Artifact (Uncommon)
Ancient Gargoyle is indestructible.
As long as there are no other creatures on the battlefield, Ancient Gargoyle is a 5/5 artifact creature with Flying.
I swear I saw it move!
*klonk klonk* It's just a statue.
Grok

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jinete_dV wrote:
What a few of you don't notice is that, outside of limited and actual cards for sale/trade/exchange , the rarity of a card means nothing.

I don't understand the point of this comment. Are you saying that we shouldn't include rarity when making custom cards? Rarity matters because we are pretending to make real cards and guessing what rarity their power level would justify. "Printability" partially depends on that, and I assume the judges are evaluating how strong the cards are for limited.
saurgoth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 Grok
Jinete_dV
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grok wrote:
Jinete_dV wrote:

I don't understand the point of this comment. Are you saying that we shouldn't include rarity when making custom cards? Rarity matters because we are pretending to make real cards and guessing what rarity their power level would justify. "Printability" partially depends on that, and I assume the judges are evaluating how strong the cards are for limited.
To determine the rarity of a card WotC looks at it in the context of the set that the card is in, which is why we've seen the same card be printed at different rarities throughout the years.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2