Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Death of Magic-League

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Catch
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resistance is futile. We are cockatrice.

BEEK BEEK BOOK BOOK!
WildCard
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saurgoth wrote:
Banditus wrote:
Curiously, what don't you like about the cockatrice move? I only just joined when I learned of this through cockatrice, and it seems like it's been good for revitalizing ML.

A small portion of the magic-playing population was able to use MWS effectively. Naturally, they were all comfortable with it and resisted change.

yeh but MWS wasen't being worked on anymore. want to be like MTGO and just work around bugs or be a part of a system with support?
_Godica

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are pros and cons to both, anyone who pretends otherwise is just lying. MWS is a little bit clunkier, but at least it's never been taken offline because someone insulted the owner on reddit....

Also I never understood the "I can't effectively use MWS" people. It has 95% the same controls and interface as Cockatrice.

Oh but the cockatrice shuffler is much better and less rigged than the MWS one so that's a big improvement kappa
deadly123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ML is the shit, i've just discovered it , and its not AS active as i'd like it to be given that my hours are weird, but still lots of fun and competitive environment is perfect.
tekcop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a weird thread to run across as someone who just discovered Magic League and was really interested in joining.
tekcop

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShaneB26 wrote:
Hey everyone,

I just found Magic-League and I am very excited to join and start playing with everyone. I hope it is not dying.

Does anyone have any good tips or advice to getting started here on Magic-League.

Get Cockatrice, hang out in the Magic League chat room, meet people, join daily tournies.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Catch All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2