Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggest a format to replace RFTs

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments

Format you'd like to replace RFTs?
Vintage
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Pauper
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
Random Sealed
33%
 33%  [ 10 ]
Tiny Leaders
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
French EDH
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kaleidoscope
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tribal Wars Legacy
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Australian 7 Point Highlander
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ancient
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
RFT
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 30

saurgoth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

judas_bcn wrote:
I'd say keep the RFT but stick to the format for some fixed number of trials, let's say 4 for example, or for a period of time, a month i.e. ...

I made a very similar change a little while back. RFT sets used to be announced a day ahead of time; now this "period" you speak of is two weeks long, from Master to Master. Sometimes the format develops nicely, other times there's an obvious deck or two that can't be beat, but mostly the player pool just isn't large enough. Personally, I often don't bother building for a tournament that i expect i won't be able to make.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2