Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please help!

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
MrCojonudo

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:32 am    Post subject: Please help! Reply with quote

I'm quite unexperienced in Magic League and I don't know very well how this works.

I've been trying to play with other members for quite a long time, and I've only been able to play 2 tournaments and a few single matches for a loong while.

When I go to the chat page no one talks and it's difficult to find someone who wants to play a ranked match.

Is there other way players here use to find matches? I would like to play a bit more. Maybe something like clans...

Thank you very much for your help!
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, The Chat&Play Room directs to our IRC based chatroom.

With the swap to a new software, that room is rarely used. I suggest to check on the "Magic-League.com" room on cockatrice. That'll be the place to find opponents outside tournaments most likely.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1