Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STANDARD Rotisserie Draft

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
_Godica

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:05 am    Post subject: STANDARD Rotisserie Draft Reply with quote

I will be hosting a Standard Rotisserie draft. This thread is for signing up.

The drafting will be done via Google docs, or if you don't have a Google account you can post your pick to the forum. We will be picking 40 cards each, from which to build a 40-card deck (with unlimited basic lands). Any card currently Standard-legal (THS-DTK) may be picked at most once. The pick order will be 1,2...7,8,8,7...2,1,1,2...etc until each player has picked 20 cards, at which point each "pick" will get 2 cards instead of 1. Once drafting has concluded we will post our decklists to this thread and play a round-robin (game 1 decks will be locked, but sideboarding is allowed for games 2 and 3). Matches may be played at the players' convenience.

At the moment I do not think a time limit is necessary for picks, however if it becomes a problem that may be revisited. I do not expect this to be completed in a few days, but be reasonable about checking in and picking in a timely manner. Players are responsible for not picking a card that is already taken -- such picks will be considered forfeit.

If you'd like to join, please be:
An active participant of the ML community.
Willing to check the google doc and/or thread at least a couple times a day during drafting. (Keep in mind it may take a while to complete.)
1600+ M-L rating in BOTH Limited and Constructed*

If you're interested, just post here to join. Once we have 8 I will create a spreadsheet, randomly generate a pick order, and away we go! GLHF all!

CURRENT PARTICIPANTS:
_godica
saurgoth
NathanTankus

*I know this is a "casual" format, but I am running it because I want to enjoy it, and I tend to enjoy things more when the level of competition is higher. TBH I would make this number higher but for fear of being unable to fill. Exceptions may be made if your have a rating anomaly (e.g often above 1600 but currently below, above 1600 in one category and rarely play the other, etc), we have trouble filling, or I like you.

Last edited by _Godica on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
saurgoth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saurgoth

To clarify, the end of Round 20 looks like: "...4,3,2,1 - 1,1,2,2,3,3..."
_Godica

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saurgoth wrote:
saurgoth

To clarify, the end of Round 20 looks like: "...4,3,2,1 - 1,1,2,2,3,3..."

Correct.
NathanTankus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interested. haven't played limited on M-L though
saurgoth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NathanTankus wrote:
limited on M-L

Understandable, since the format hasn't been offered since allowing Trice as a play app.
_Godica

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NathanTankus wrote:
interested. haven't played limited on M-L though

Seems reasonable given the circumstances.
Visual

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll give it a try!
IvanDano

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to play this but unfortunately i don't meet the criteria for limited lol
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1