Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fruity Pebbles

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Modern
judas_bcn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

going full combo with a three card combo with no disruption is way worse than playing control blue with a two card combo.
however i like the combo, so i'd stick it into a blue-white-affinity aggro shell with ensoul artifact, full 4 memnite and ornithopter, one of the tezzerets, needles, drums, even meddling mage that pairs well with probe, some card filtering instead of bad transmute cards... a fun deck for FNM with multiple win conditions and with disruption available either in the 60 or in SB.
GreenBear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is still a version of eggs, that is playable. It still uses all the eggs like before, but added Krack Clan Ironworks, as due to the way a lot of the eggs were worded you still get to draw of them if you sacrifice to, Iron Works. Online version kills with banefire.
judas_bcn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I insist, no disruption with a 3 card combo is way worse than twin. So to use the combo i think u need to fit it into another strategy. Transmute is just bad. U better go with card filtering (sleight of hand and similar) as it lets u dig for ur combo pieces while making u hit land drops and always providing value, not like transmute cards. Do u sere any transmute in twin? I was trying to help, as u said this is not developed and i was giving my opinion on the direction u should take, which might of course be wrong. I won't say i like this deck as it is norte recommend minor changes if i don't think this is ever possible with the gameplan idea, as path is a card, and disrupts this combo easily, and classic eggs or twin are better combos. I may be wrong un what i propose, but what i know forma sure is that it is not a viable full combo deck.
saurgoth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suggestion:

-1 Pact +1 Dig Through Time
-4 Glimmervoid +4 fetchland
judas_bcn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-4 pentad prism: now it is not about speed, not needed, enough with 22 mana sources plus drums.
-2 probe: you only need it if you want to go off
-2 wraith: i think it is better to dig so you can ensure you hit 4 mana sources by turn 4.
-1 tezzeret: as an alternative win con it is too weak-needs to survive a whole turn after +1
-2grinding station +1 blasting station: as not full combo, blasting station gives more options as it gives the deck some reach in the late game if we went through the beatdown mode.
+1 frogmite: can become ornithopter #9
+4 serum visions: dig through the deck
+4 ensoul artifact: alt win con, early beats
+1 master of etherium: alt win con

transformational SB into a more control version so all affinitty hate they bring in is no value.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Modern All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1