Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Announcing the magic-league stimulus package

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
GreenBear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude some people think I'm big headed but you take the biscuit. Someone seriously like's blowing there own trumpet, your average pro tour champion come's across as being less egotistical than you.

Sure 1900+ is a good limited rating but I've been in excess of it before. Some Interesting discussion would be nice but maybe with a bit less of an I am better than you tone and general bragging.

Maybe your trolling because it's hard to believe any magic-player in this day and age has not heard of magic-online. And comparing magic-league to the banks Lmfao! I'm sure when people see oppos house they say a king could not afford this, it could only belong to the owner of magic-league.
GreenBear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, I was in the hall of fame buddy. I've won 15 8-4's in a row before and got in with out playing premier events! But I will not bring it up unless someone is putting me down. Now I don't take magic anywhere near as seriously as before or play as much.

I played on ml when PV did he never beat me and we played a fair bit. You can go way back and find masters reviews of me saying thalai, PV, and MWcore were the best players on ml, before pv had even made a top 8 and thalia had won a gp. The even funnier thing is looking at the absurd people, other's have suggested, some guy im not going to name who could only win in apprentice LMFAO. PV is mile's better than both you and me get your head out of your own ass.

Also England is the financial capital of the world, so third world hardly your trying to come across as intelligent but there are so many clue's in what you say that your a total idiot.
Duley

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

warwizard87

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL this dude has got to be kidding me hahahaha troll ftw
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1