Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Playtest groups on magic league?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
tyoung

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Playtest groups on magic league? Reply with quote

Hi all,

I just started with Magic League and play standard competitively. Whenever I ask around the main lobby for T2 games, I dont get many replies. I'm wondering, does anyone have a community of playtesters going that might be attached to magic league for standard T2, or a group of folks that like to play together regularly outside of Magic League Tournaments?
Speedfire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:47 am    Post subject: I play Reply with quote

I play
coboney

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be willing to join one - there isn't any in the league right now.

If you shoot me a pm I might be able to play or run an event
w1gl4f

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is nothing explicitly like that (that I know of) but I have seen some people have success with forming groups like that...the team function on ML can also be useful if you wanna go the extra mile and set up an IRC room for your team and such Wink
xMetalWorker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:15 pm    Post subject: Great Idea Reply with quote

I'd be willing to help. Could we make a google docs spreadsheet to track the results? I already have one that my room mate and I use, but I could make it a little more robust. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z_fzk7M43tcWOYb1HBxHdXq1vJK4H9CHKMrh6nNn2As/edit?usp=sharing
saurgoth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to get involved, so long as my opponent doesn't mind using Cockatrice.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1