Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

derflippi had the right idea

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenBear wrote:
xJudicatorx wrote:
GreenBear wrote:
I Don't see how you beat aggro with out it?
By playing 8 wraths

Right you really need to start reading thing's more carefully, your starting to look stupid now. First the post where i ask about modo and you repsond with a post about normal magic.

Now this. The deck does not have 8 wrath effects. If your removing anger of the god's from the main deck which is what I was talking about. It does not even have 4. Plus a 6 drop wrath effect, can easily be to slow to stop aggro.
You were asking about cutting Caryatids, not Anger. I do recognize that he actually is playing fewer than the full complement, but "playing 7 wraths" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
GreenBear

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I was asking about why cma was suggesting cutting anger altogether. Learn to read.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2