Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sliver U/G T2 looking for advice

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
salempc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:44 pm    Post subject: Sliver U/G T2 looking for advice Reply with quote

I am trying to make a competent Sliver U/G deck, I havent been winning more than half my games but making it better each game.

So, basically I use blue cards to protect myself from creatures, enchantments, etc. and to draw cards. The thing with slivers is that they are cheap on mana, so I'm always needing to draw more cards to use that extra mana. The Slivers power each other up in different things, although none of them are really that strong and it's hard to get a lot of them in play cause some way or another they're gonna get killed or discarded.

The biggest problem I have been getting is with burn decks, evben with diffusal sliver can get the slivers protection, i get burned in the face and can't do much about it.

Clone and Infatuation are for those green and black monsters that people use as their winning card, generally will help a lot to turn the game around.

I'm looking for some advice on how to make it better.

(sorry for the lands list, I like to have different pictures on my lands)

// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)

// Lands
1 [MM] Island (4)
1 [TE] Island (3)
1 [THS] Island (2)
1 [M14] Island (2)
1 [RTR] Island (3)
1 [M15] Island (1)
4 [GTC] Breeding Pool
3 [M15] Sliver Hive
1 [RTR] Forest (2)
1 [M15] Forest (4)
1 [M14] Forest (1)
1 [M14] Island (1)
2 [M14] Mutavault
3 [THS] Temple of Mystery

// Creatures
3 [M15] Diffusion Sliver
3 [M14] Galerider Sliver
3 [M14] Predatory Sliver
2 [M14] Sliver Construct
3 [M15] Venom Sliver
1 [M13] Clone
2 [M14] Manaweft Sliver
2 [M14] Megantic Sliver

// Spells
4 [RTR] Cyclonic Rift
1 [BNG] Kiora, the Crashing Wave
4 [THS] Fate Foretold
1 [M14] Disperse
3 [RTR] Inaction Injunction
2 [BNG] Fated Infatuation
2 [M14] Giant Growth
2 [THS] Dissolve
2 [M14] Divination
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1