Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Reclamation] - Trial Modern 05/09

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments
BradPiit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:48 pm    Post subject: [Reclamation] - Trial Modern 05/09 Reply with quote

I won the first game against Shadow90 was easy. In the second game, against Kabelis I was harmed. I was trying to post the results, but could not, for some reason the site would not allow. Then the judge Soundgarden thought I was delaying the tournament and gave me DQ. I think it was totally unfair, I do not know if he did it because he was also playing the tournament and was afraid to face me. Anyway, I ask you to help me resolve this situation.
Weedmonkey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A number of points here

1. We are aware that there is a language barrier here that is involved, which is making communication somewhat difficult (e.g. atrazando is not a word in the English language).
2. You were given two warnings. At no point were you given a DQ.
3. You had the option of appealing a penalty you were given, and chose not to exercise that option.
4. You told a judge that you didn't accept the outcome of the match because "I'm very good." Making jokes about match results is never appropriate, and you should consider yourself fortunate that you were not the subject of a DQ investigation.

At no point did you mention anything about Kabelis, and at no point did you ask for help. If you were having issues, and if you raised it without making what was ultimately an inappropriate joke about match results, then there would not have been an issue.

I am not sure what resolution you are seeking, but there is no compelling reason to change the warnings given.

I also recommend that you keep your ego in check in future matches, as it achieves nothing but making you look incredibly arrogant.

Thread locked.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1