Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Logout Issues

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Weedmonkey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:05 am    Post subject: Logout Issues Reply with quote

In the past, we have had issues where players were being randomly logged out of the Magic-League website for seemingly no reason. I'm just wondering whether any issues have had that problem arise again in the past few weeks.
pseudodespot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes not just for the past weeks at least for months the side kicks me out if I am in a forum and return to the main page via "home".
Also it is constantly loading, while working just fine it never seems to finalize while on the main page.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1