Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CAC 292 - Freedom (JUDGED)

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Soundgarden

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great judging, but to your question:

Quote:
Plus, how does a commander going to another player's command zone work with the commander rule? Total number of casts, or number of times you've cast it?

Well, you have to pay the additional 2 for your (or a) Commander only if it dies or goes to exile and its OWNER chooses to put it to command zone instead.
That can't happen with my Fblthp design cause it's a replacement effect. So Fblthp will always be free (for everybody), that's why its funny.

Edit: I should have given it flash as well.
Canabiest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, solid judging. I was explaining not complaining.
Thelemys

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sc4rs, did you notice that the card was played for free from the graveyard?
sc4rs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stucco wrote:
Haste out of color for green? Mistcutter Hydra, Strangleroot Geist, Craterhoof Behemoth, etc.. Good judging anyways.

I guess I would have been more precise to call it out of flavor for a mana elf - all of the examples you give are supposed to represent particularly fast natural creatures/forces, but the flavor of "Voice of Gaea" doesn't suggest it being fast in any way.

Thelemys wrote:
Sc4rs, did you notice that the card was played for free from the graveyard?

I did, but it's technically returning as a triggered ability - it's kind of getting it for free, but it isn't casting anything.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2