Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A few questions.

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Echoxunit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:36 pm    Post subject: A few questions. Reply with quote

So, I'm new to the online magic thing here. I got told about this site by a friend of mine and I had a few questions.

How do I actually join into a tourny? I've looked at the "how to start" guide and I haven't been able to join one.

I use MWS as my program of choice should I get the other as well? I read that is an opp and I can't decide on a program to use e could both be DQed.

Sorry if this is the wrong section for this but I couldn't figure out where else to put it.

Thanks in advance.
Rath

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best way to get answers to your questions would be to join the chat room.

When a tournament is running, it will be on the main site as well as the chat room every few minutes until it is full. The majority of players are running MWS so I wouldn't worry about having a different platform.
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The case about different softwares exists because we don't want to force players to use exactly one application, be it MWS or Cockatrice.
It's basically just the only solution to what might happen. If you both can't play (because of different applications), well, then you can't play. You shouldn't worry about it too much.
Pokemaster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In reality you have to use MWS.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1