Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sealed Deck Builder M14

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software
JC_Strainer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Sealed Deck Builder M14 Reply with quote

This application allows you to build your sealed deck for the magic-league website, in a way similar to the official Magic Online deckbuilder. It is very comfortable, let's you sort your cardpool by different attributes (CMC, Rarity, Color, Type) and shows all your cards as pictures. It's very convenient to build a deck from your sealed pool with this application.

You can download the application here: SealedDeckBuilder Full Application with M14

Look at a screenshot here: Screenshot

The manual can be found here: SealedDeckBuilder Manual

In addition, I put together a quick tutorial on how I use this program for Magic-League Sealed deck building.

1. After you clicked on "Build your sealed deck here" on the website, immediately click on submit without adding any card or land to the mainboard.

2. Scroll down and copy the decklist into your clipboard.

3. In SealedDeckBuilder, click on File - Paste Deck. The manual can be found here: Paste Deck Picture

4. After your decklist has been loaded in SealedDeckBuilder, you can easily move cards to and from sideboard. For further reference, check out the Manual on this topic.

5. After you have finished building your deck, you might have the software suggest the amount of lands you should add to your deck, just like Magic Online. To add lands (also manually), click on the "Land" button right above the sideboard. Add Lands Picture

6. Now that your decklist is finished, you only have to transfer it to the website. For this, click on the "List" button at the top right, to have the program give you a list that is ordered exactly like on the website of Magic-League, for the easiest possible transfer of your deck. Transfer Deck List Picture

7. You are finished. Either save your deck in SealedDeckBuilder and open it in MWS, or paste your finished decklist into MWS directly. Don't forget to compare your security code on the site and your playing application.

I hope you try this program out, it made Sealed a lot better experience for me.

Greets
Kabelis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Appreciate all your efforts, JC. From hosting a shitton of minis to setting up new servers to this. Good job Razz
And yeah, building sealeds on ML was a bit awkward, you can't look at a curve easily, there's no sorting. That should help.
Thanks again.
Flash14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short question...how do i install this application?... When i download the program i only get a zip.-Folder with no Setup.exe or something else!
mortisimo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to try this out today, will give feedback. Excited if it works well Smile
stallion1167

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone get this working?
Had an issue with the security code.
If i read this right you are to submit from magic league right away - no cards or lands added to main.
Then paste into SealedDeckBuilder
My problem is that it assigned a sec code and that code is different on SealedDeckBuilder....
Just wondering
Thanks
stallion1167

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this tool is cool but does not work for me. When you hit submit it creates a security code so you are unable to create a deck in the tool.
JC_Strainer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To make this clear, you use this tool to build your deck from your pool in the best possible way, then simply build your deck as usual on the magic-league website, using the convenient list feature.

After that, you paste your decklist to MWS just as usual, the main benefit of this program is the great overview of your sealed pool in comparison to the crude list on the hp.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1