Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create a Card #250 (JUDGED)

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
AxiomBlurr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Domine wrote:
Yawheh, the Almighty 8WW

Legendary Creature Enchanment - God

Yawheh isn't a creature as long as your devotion to white is less than twelve.

Indestructible, Shroud.

If a creature your opponents control dies, exile it instead of putting it into the graveyard.

2WW: Destroy all creatures

3W: Put target creature from your graveyard in the battlefield under your control.

20/20

Mythic.

Most evil character ever.

Hahhah -- hard to argue with u there!~~
iSperia
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dracula, the Lord - 2BBB
Legendary Creature - Vampire (rare)
Flying, lifelink, deathtouch
Pay 2 life: regenerate Dracula, the Lord
2/6
Strid3r

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urza's Evil Totem 9

Artifact - Mythic Rare

Opponents can't tap permanents.
pseudodespot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tibalt, the Manic 1RR

Planeswalker - Tibalt

+2: Target player discards a card at random, then draws a card.

-1: Tibalt deals damage to target creature equal to the number of cards in that creature's controller's hand.

-7: Return thirteen target permanents to their owner's hands. Each player discards his or her hand then draws seven cards.

[2]
Steveman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judgment time!

CMA-Flippi
Quote:
Absolute Judgement 2WWB
Each player loses life equal to the number of creatures he or she controls. Destroy all creatures.
The cosmos is neither moral or immoral; only people are. He who would move the world must first move himself. - Edward Ericson

Interesting Wrath of God variant, it's like what Undermine is to Counterspell. This can potentially do a lot of damage, especially in a mutliplayer game. Pretty evil in casual / limited.

7/10

Mana
Quote:
Five Fingered Discount UUUUU
Sorcery - Mythic Rare
Search target opponent's library for a card and exile it. You may play that card without paying it's mana cost. You gain ownership of that card. This effect does not end at the end of the game.

Players cannot cast spells, concede the game, go to the bathroom, or call for a judge while this spell is on the stack or while it is resolving.

This card is evil but not in a good way: it's wordy, confusing, unnecessary, but the most evil thing of all is that UUUUU mana cost.

1/10

Livermush
Quote:
Rules Disregarded | BBBBBB
Sorcery (Mythic)

Physically destroy this card. Physically destroy one card your opponent owns.

Interesting for an Unglued card, but you're dumb because true evil would be smart enough not to destroy themselves in the process.

3/10

AxionBlurr
Quote:
The Triumph of Death (Rare)
1BBB
Instant
Each player discards a card, then sacrifices a creature, then sacrifices a permanent.

If The Triumph of Death would be put into a graveyard from anywhere, reveal The Triump of Death and shuffle it into its owner's library instead.

I actually like the design of this one, it's Smallpox but it's sac a permanent instead of a land. In that sense though, it's actually weaker / less evil than Smallpox because it's twice as slow and you're not guaranteed to hit a land.

7/10 Good direction, not the greatest execution

sc4rs
Quote:
Leyline of Doom
2UB
Enchantment - Mythic Rare
If Leyline of Doom is in your opening hand, you may begin the game with Leyline of Doom on the battlefield.
While Leyline of Doom is on the stack or on the battlefield, players cannot concede.
Whenever a player loses a game while Leyline of Doom is on the battlefield, that player loses the match instead.

I just wanna say that this is the best name for a card ever and I'm probably going to steal it in a future CaC. What I like about this card is that when I read the 2nd line, I'm like "wow, that's dumb," but then I read the 3rd line and I'm like "Oooooooooohhhh, that is evil."

9/10 This might be too evil.

Aule
Quote:
Tangle Matrix - 3

Artifact - Rare

Tangle Matrix comes into play with 2 charge counters on it.
At the beginning of each player’s upkeep, that player taps an artifact, creature, or land for each charge counter on Tangle Matrix.
Sacrifice a permanent: Put a charge counter on Tangle Matrix or remove one from it. Any player may activate this ability.

Finally, somebody that read beneath the lines. I wrote the CaC requirements as clear and concise as possible without being too descriptive on purpose, and that was to see how many people would put their evil into the flavor of the card and who would make their cards evil by design. Not only did Aule see that, but he played the judge and designed the most evil thing in the universe: a Stax card. Not only that, but this is actually a really cool card that's somewhat of a combination of Smokestack and Tangle Wire, my two most favorite cards ever.

11/10 Aule knows evil, are you sure you're not a Stax player?

_Godica
Quote:
Shimmering Mirrorkin 1U

Creature -- Illusion (rare)

When Shimmering Mirrorkin enters the battlefield, or becomes tapped or untapped, choose two of hexproof, deathtouch, flying, and indestructible. Shimmering Mirrorkin has the two most recently chosen abilities.

1/1

Interesting card but it's confusing and its 1/1 stature makes it a bit underwhelming. It'd make a good Voltron in commander though, make it Hexproof / Indestructible all game until you assemble all your equipment to slap onto it.

6/10 About as evil as taking candy from a diabetic baby.

Mizukage
Quote:

The Fair Folk | BB
Creature - Faerie (R)

Intimidate, Deathtouch, Shroud

When The Fair Folk enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless a creature died this turn.

If The Fair Folk would deal combat damage to a player, each player sacrifices a creature, sacrifices a land, discards a card at random and loses 1 life instead.
1/1

"Do not offer them riches, they care not for your coin. Do not offer them surrender, they care not for victory. Offer them nothing, for they come only to murder."

I don't understand the name of this card. That being said, having Intimidate and Shroud on a Smallpox on a stick is pretty damn evil, especially since it's random discard. I like this one a lot and it would create a lot of interesting scenarios. My one strike against it is that it should have Flying instead of Intimidate since ya know, it's a Fairy.

9.5/10 You're the Harley Quinn to my Mr. J

Sibilla
Quote:
Sorcerer of the Abyss (Rare)
1UB
Creature - Demon Wizard
BB: Target opponent sacrifices a creature: Put a -1/-1 counter on Sorcerer of the Abyss.
UU: Counter target spell: Put a -1/-1 counter on Sorcerer of the Abyss
2/2

The most evil people in the world are those little kids playing Mono Blue Wizards on mwsplay and this reminds me of those guys. Design wise, this card is really cool cuz you'll get two uses out of it generally, I think he's a bit undercoated because he seems quite easily abusable with cards like Ajani, Caller of the Pride. It's a very interesting design and one of the few cards that actually sent shrills down my spine as I read it.

9.5/10 This is kicking my dog level of evil.

Scuta04

Quote:
Liliana Livid BBB

Planeswalker - Liliana (mythic)

|+1| Each player sacrifices a permanent.

|-3| Destroy target land

|-6| Each player discards their hand.

I've always wanted to see a Planeswalker that had +1 Innocent Blood and this is pretty close to that. The weird thing about this Planeswalker though is that it can't use its minus ability right off the get go, which is a pretty big design flaw IMO. Nice idea, just needs a lot of polishing, which is really hard to do for a Planeswalker.

6/10 As evil as opening those packs of Starbursts that have 2 pieces only to find double yellow.

Duodax
Quote:
Ruthless Provocateur R/B

Creature - Horror MYTHIC RARE

At the beginning of the end step, if Ruthless Provocateur entered the battlefield this turn, look at target opponent’s hand and choose a nonland card from it. That player discards that card, then searches his or her library for a nonland card with converted mana cost 3 or less and plays it without paying its mana cost. Then that opponent shuffles his or her library.

5/5

Interesting, they can grab any spell they want that's 3 or less (first I thought it was a creature or permanent). This card is really just a Thoughtseize without the life loss and can also be paid for with R because it's just going to die most of the time.

8/10 Dunno how I feel about this card but oddly enough I think it''s actually pretty balanced.

GreenBear
Quote:
Evil Bear 1B - uncommon bear

intimidate

2/2.

It is suffice to say, this is not the sort of bear you make a disney cartoon about.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

7/10 What would have made this more evil is if you made this card a common.

Domine
Quote:
Yawheh, the Almighty 8WW

Legendary Creature Enchanment - God

Yawheh isn't a creature as long as your devotion to white is less than twelve.

Indestructible, Shroud.

If a creature your opponents control dies, exile it instead of putting it into the graveyard.

2WW: Destroy all creatures

3W: Put target creature from your graveyard in the battlefield under your control.

20/20

Mythic.

I hate the fact that this card is really wordy. That being said, having a repeatable Wrath of God is / Zombify is boarderline retarded and you're probably never going to get enough Devotion out of him if you keep on destroying your loyal subjects (that's hilarious from a flavor perspective though)

6.66/10

thelemys

Quote:
Snake's Temptation
2BBRR
Enchantment
Creatures you control have haste and lifelink.

Pay 6 life: Flip 6 coins. Each time you win put a 1/1 black and red Snake creature token onto the battlefield.

Oh damn, I used my 666 joke one card too early. While I do like the 666 theme, it's way too underwhelming, it should've been like 6 damage, sac 6 permanents, or something along the lines.

.666/10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKKHSAE1gIs

Stucco
Quote:
Unholy Possession................2BB
Sorcery...............................U

Gain control of target creature. You lose life equal to its converted mana cost.

Ooo, Reanimate meets Control Magic. If this card was an aura instead of a Sorcery, I can definitely see this being printed as an actual card. I like this card a lot.

9.5/10 Just as evil as my sister

iSperia

Quote:
Dracula, the Lord - 2BBB
Legendary Creature - Vampire (rare)
Flying, lifelink, deathtouch
Pay 2 life: regenerate Dracula, the Lord
2/6

Dracula is rolling in his grave.

3/10

Strid3r

Quote:
Urza's Evil Totem 9

Artifact - Mythic Rare

Opponents can't tap permanents.

Boooring

1/10

pseudodespot
Quote:
Tibalt, the Manic 1RR

Planeswalker - Tibalt

-1: Tibalt deals damage to target creature equal to the number of cards in that creature's controller's hand.

-7: Return thirteen target permanents to their owner's hands. Each player discards his or her hand then draws seven cards.

[2]

Tibalt, the Manic 1RR

Planeswalker - Tibalt

[2]
[quote]

Oh wow, I really like that +2 ability, it's what I wanted the original Tibalt to be except this actually targets a player. +2 is probably way too much for that ability though. I like how the ultimate works with the +2 ability, it would really lead to unpredictable scenarios, especially in a multiplayer game.

8/10 I liked the direction, but like I said earlier, Planeswalkers are hardest to nail, so this is about Jace, the Mind Sculptor evil.
Steveman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*something got messed up in the judgment post and had to make a 2nd post for the rest*

So to sum things up.

1st place: Aule
2nd place: Mizukage
3rd place: sc4rs

Aule gets to make CaC 51, if he doesn't do so in the next 48 hours then Mizukage does, 24 hours after that it's sc4rs. [/quote]
Domine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be completly honest, I'm pretty sure that some of us knew that you wanted a Stax card, truly evil, indeed, I just didn't want to let the chance go, good that you catched the genocidal joke on God, by the way, it's not zombify, it's Resurrection, I messed up the mana cost. =P good game everyone.
pseudodespot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steveman wrote:
... a combination of Smokestack and Tangle Wire, my two most favorite cards ever. ...

Why is no one surprised? Wink

gg
Sibilla

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steveman wrote:

1st place: Aule
2nd place: Mizukage
3rd place: sc4rs

Aule gets to make CaC 51, if he doesn't do so in the next 48 hours then Mizukage does, 24 hours after that it's sc4rs.
[/quote]

You gave me 9.5 as Mizukage .. sc4rs got 9 .. Confused
sc4rs

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I consider myself to be the true winner considering my card was "too evil".

The most evil people never win anyway - they lurk behind the scenes. Twisted Evil
Sibilla

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahahahah Cool Laughing
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2