Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create a card 247 # JUDGED

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wood Bear - 1G
Creature - Bear (U)
When Wood Bear enters the battlefield, you may search your library for a forest card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. If you do, shuffle your library and sacrifice Wood Bear.
shadowist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thassa's Essence 2U

Land Creature- Island Spirit (U)

Flying
(T: add U to your mana pool)
You may play ~ as a land. If you do, ~ is not a creature.
2/1
shadowist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CMA-Flippi wrote:
Wood Bear - 1G
Creature - Bear (U)
When Wood Bear enters the battlefield, you may search your library for a forest card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. If you do, shuffle your library and sacrifice Wood Bear.

P/T?
_Godica

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowist wrote:
CMA-Flippi wrote:
Wood Bear - 1G
Creature - Bear (U)

P/T?

It's a bear. Should be obvious.
Strid3r

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gate to Lands Afar

Land - Uncommon

Tap: Add 1 to your mana pool.

1, Tap, discard a card: Search your library for a basic land card and put it into your hand.
pseudodespot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terra Extender 2

Artifact (rage)

X, T: If you control exactly X lands, search your library for a basic land card and put it onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library. If you don't, sacrifice ~ and it deals 10 damage to you.

It can span entire planes. Just make sure to hide when it rips.
Raybelfast

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeds of Darkness (B)

Choose one, discard a creature card and search your library for a swamp and put it into your hand or sacrifice 3 lands and return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield.

"If you plant it, it will grow"
mana

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surveyor's Bauble 1
Artifact (C)
1, T, Sacrifice ~: Search your library for up to two basic land cards. Shuffle your library, then put those cards on top in any order.
Thelemys

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was my inspiration for this CAC:

Quote:
You draw 2 lands in first hand, then no land for 4 turns...

So make a card that will be usefull in this case, it must not be a dead card if you have enough lands either.

But some of you did a realy good (better?) work. GG all and excuse me if I made some mistakes.

Quote:
Avarice Orb
Artifact - Mythic Rare
1, T, Exile a card in your hand: Search your library for a basic land card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your library afterwards.
8, T, Exile a card in your hand: Search your library for a card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your library afterwards.

I tried to make it work well with either mana screw, mana flood, or color screw.
This card looks good, not broken and usefull in many ways. Second turn use give you a third turn land. I like it: 9/10
Quote:
Marsh Scout
B
Creature - Human - Rare

B, Pay 1 life, Tap: Search your library for a Swamp, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your library. Activate this ability only if an opponent control more lands than you.

1/1
Looks like a black Land Tax guy: he does the job but is a little bit too weak/slow to save your ass if you're really short of lands. 8/10
Quote:
Pilgrim of Piety 1WW

Creature -- Human Monk (Uncommon)

Lifelink

Plainsgrant (If you have no lands in your hand and Pilgrim of Piety is in your hand, you may reveal you hand and discard Pilgrim of Piety. If you do, search your library for a basic plains card and put it into your hand. Use this ability only any time you could play a sorcery.)

2/3
I like the idea of a cycle, the effect is original and can save you if in case of emmergency: 9/10
Quote:
UU Rampant Illusion Bear - Bear phantasm uncommon

When ~ enter's the battlefield search your library for a basic land and put it into play with a illusion counter on. If ~ becomes target of a spell or ability sacrifice ~ and any land with an illusion counter on it.

2/2

'Neither it or the ground it walks on are real.
I'm sorry, I like this card but it's not "sure" enough to save your early game: 7/10
Quote:
Wayfarer's Artificer | 1
Artifact Creature - Construct (Uncommon)

1, Sacrifice Wayfarer's Artificer: Search your library for a land card and reveal it to your opponent. If that land card is an artifact, put it into play tapped, otherwise, put it in your hand.

0/1
WOW looks like a little bit too powerfull IMHO. 5/10
Quote:
Felwar's Effigy | 2

Artifact Creature - Construct (Rare)

Tap: Add one mana of any color lands you control don't produce to your mana pool. Activate this ability only if you control three lands or less.

As long as you control less than three lands, Felwar's Effigy isn't a creature.

2/2

"Live host mana infusion, successful...impede reversion, failed...back to the drawing board." - Felwar, notes on Mark II
I like the "less than 3 lands" thing. A lot. I just find it under used. 8/10
Quote:
I like this because it's simple, usefull as a cantrip, can help you with an extra mana if you're stuck at 2. But it doesn't save you in my scenario (2 lands, 4 draw no land). 7,5/10.
Quote:
Phantasmal Island

Land

Add 1 to your mana pool

Add U or B to your mana pool. Return Phantasmal Island to your hand.

Rare.
Same problem here. Simple, clean and interesting card like Horizon Canopy. But it doesn't help you enough in case of mana screw IMHO. 7/10
Quote:
Unchained Ritualist R

Creature - Human Shaman [Rare]

Haste, unleash

T: Add B, R, or G to your mana pool.

0/1
Too much overpowered. I think it's beter than a Noble Hierarch because you can use it the turn it hits the tabble. 6/10
Quote:
Sand castle
Land - uncommon

when [cardname] enters the battlefield you may play an additional basic land this turn.

T,sacrifice [cardname]: search your library for a basic land and put it into play tapped.

"Nothing is built on stone; all is built on sand, but we must build as if the sand were stone."
This land gives you a 2 lands start on turn one. It's just too powerfull! 3/10
Quote:
Sultan's Sphere (3)
Artifact [rare]
You may reveal your hand rather than pay Sultan's Sphere cost if you have no lands in your hand.
T: add (1) to your mana pool
My little thingie is something more than just a jewel - Thalmuth, the Sultan
Again a very good card. Interresting concept of revealing your hand on third turn to get an extra mana for free. 9/10
Quote:
Wood Bear - 1G
Creature - Bear (U)
It's green (not a good point), it's a lot better than Sylvan Ranger, it feels more like Sakura-Tribe Elder with a 2/2 body... 6/10
Quote:
Tectonic Crunch XR

Sorcery (rare)

Reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal X Mountain cards. Put all Mountain cards revealed this way onto the battlefield and exile all other cards revealed this way.
If you're stuck at 2 lands, X=1 and it's not very helpfull. This card is good for ramp. Sorry 3/10
Quote:
Thassa's Essence 2U

Land Creature- Island Spirit (U)

Flying
(T: add U to your mana pool)
You may play ~ as a land. If you do, ~ is not a creature.
2/1
Land creature like Dryad Arbor but a lot more powerfull + blue. Too powerfull IMHO. 6,5/10
Quote:
Gate to Lands Afar

Land - Uncommon

Tap: Add 1 to your mana pool.

1, Tap, discard a card: Search your library for a basic land card and put it into your hand.
This save you but I prefer Avarice Orb from Sc4rs. 8,5/10
Quote:
Parts Swap...............0
Artifact....................U

T, Sacrifice Parts Swap: Scry 2

"These won't do at all! Take them back and find me something useful!"
I find Scry not enough focus on lands and it's a one shot option. Sorry: 7/10.
Quote:
Terra Extender 2

Artifact (rage)

X, T: If you control exactly X lands, search your library for a basic land card and put it onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library. If you don't, sacrifice ~ and it deals 10 damage to you.

It can span entire planes. Just make sure to hide when it rips.
Not sure if the damage is needed. I like the first part, I would have put the land in the hand, not on the battlefield, I think it's too fast. 7,5/10
Quote:
Seeds of Darkness (B)

Choose one, discard a creature card and search your library for a swamp and put it into your hand or sacrifice 3 lands and return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield.

"If you plant it, it will grow"
I like the card! Very interesting. 9/10
Quote:
Surveyor's Bauble 1
Artifact (C)
1, T, Sacrifice ~: Search your library for up to two basic land cards. Shuffle your library, then put those cards on top in any order.
It does the job and save a mana screwed game but it's not very usefull after that. 7,5/10

TOP4
2/ Sc4rs
1/ _Godica
4/ iSperia
3/ Raybelfast

GG all
Livermush

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, searching for any land is busted. Should of noticed that.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2