Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does spells on stack resolves after life reached zero?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings
chakal-PT

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Does spells on stack resolves after life reached zero? Reply with quote

Hi!
I have a big doubt about this question, hope you could help me with that!
Thanks for your time!

In a situation where I had only 2 life, if I play a spell that gives me life, let's say for exemple "Sphinx's Revelation", and my opponent in response target me with a spell that could take me that 2 life I have, let's say he played a "Magma Jet" in response; Do I die on that exact moment when "Magma Jet" resolves, if my life reaches 0 it's game over, or do the game continue until all the spells in stack resolves, keeping me alive with the life gaining?...
moscowdemon
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You die before Sphinx's Revelation resolves.
After Magma Jet resolves, state based actions are checked before a player would get priority. During that point, the game sees you have 0 life and you lose the game.
chakal-PT

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:16 am    Post subject: Tks Reply with quote

It's all I need to know!
Thanks man!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1