Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CaC 240 - Reprint List (Judged)

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Steveman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stucco wrote:

Steveman.......6/10
Seems too strong. Suspend this turn 3/4 in a control deck. Turn 6/7 you shuffle in boardwipes/counters/etc and draw 7 cards. I'm not sure how aggro can keep up with this. I'd fear a format of only control. Then again, I could be completely off. Flavorwise, I like that it's the next Power 9 to have a suspended version. The name makes sense as well.

Control decks would not want to play this so you're super way off but that's okay, I didn't put too much thought into the card, I was just like "Suspend Power 9, go"
MTGmanLA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stucco wrote:

MTGmanLA.....5/10
Flavor was very confusing. a 6/6 human? With trample and vigilance? Seems like a Treefolk. I like tokens making fogs. Too much weakness in the flavor department.

Why can only treefolks have trample and vigilance and be 6/6? Green has had big humans before.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2